Meet OCTZILLA :)

Adrian@TORQEN

Oh, where do I start!!!

What an awesome day we had today! Woke up 4:45, shower, coffee and away we went on a a very journey to pick up OCTZILLA. After only one brief stop for fuel and 5hrs drive, we fot there about 10:20ish.

Went to have a peek at the car as the guy was still at work until 12:30.

OCTZILLA was waiting outside outside on the driveway, shining gloriously in the sun.

2f0745118c06961308234c3440119c42.jpg

Texted Sam, previous owner about our early arrival and went on the beach which was literally within 2 min walk, spent about 90min walking and exploring the area. Amazing place, wasn't aware how beautiful that beach was.

05815adc85754cb8d84a58591c717d65.jpg

5d7558fa90af0808a508e70dbaa017f4.jpg

95652abaa8d43050f30c749d027c37f7.jpg

About 12:30 sharp we got a text from Sam that he has arrived home and we can come over. Went a look throughly at the car, then Sam took me out for a quick blast. OMG, that car is bloody amazing and the exhaust might be considered loud by some, but sounds like hell is opening at full chatter! Good job Jerrick @ MeisterR!!!

Came back home and picked up the daily and ran at the back to make the payment. 15 min later money were showing in, called the insurance, paid the DVLA tax and shoot home.

Stopped for petrol at shell and as we were joining A19, Modjo pulled over in the X5 indicating me to stop as well. EML came on in the X5 while the car was idling rough. Called RAC as I didn't have any tools with me and the guy arrived within 10min.

As we were checking the errors on his diagnosis laptop we looked at the other side of the road were it was quite a lot of traffic and seen a guy desperately looking at the GTR while he went bang in the car in front, pushing that car in another car! :lol: Airbags popped, and so did the swearing and shouting :lol:

43397e9c2b7a73419aa7cbb8c2caebb3.jpg

We carried on with the diagnosis and found out the culprit, one of the spark plus was covered in dirt. Cleaned it , started the car and went to the local EUROCARPARTS just the road and replaced the spark plug. All good, we joined A19 again and drove down to. J34 Blyth on A1M to meet Ken :)

129d724b5c52c53e79e86ce756618dcc.jpg

4c9460a362fd0cd3f54e4d08e1906be2.jpg

Fish and chips, coffee again and shoot home. Arrived in London about 22:30, dropped Modjo and went to the church :lol: I mean RTP where we usually gather :lol:

c7ff0bd43c282b50a7fc6523c47f3b77.jpg

I'm extremely pleased with the car and happy to have met the previous owner Sam, a very, very nice and decent guy who looked after the car very well, documenting everything!

I'd like to thank GrahamC for linking me and Sam and also putting up with a billion of questions! Thanks a lot G!

Tomorrow she goes to the temple again or Father Sly will have to do the blessings :lol:

Tyres are on the way, new wheels should be fitted on Tuesday.

- the end - :lol:

• Like 9

Oh, where do I start!!!

What an awesome day we had today! Woke up 4:45, shower, coffee and away we went on a a very journey to pick up OCTZILLA. After only one brief stop for fuel and 5hrs drive, we fot there about 10:20ish.

Went to have a peek at the car as the guy was still at work until 12:30.

OCTZILLA was waiting outside outside on the driveway, shining gloriously in the sun.

2f0745118c06961308234c3440119c42.jpg

Texted Sam, previous owner about our early arrival and went on the beach which was literally within 2 min walk, spent about 90min walking and exploring the area. Amazing place, wasn't aware how beautiful that beach was.

05815adc85754cb8d84a58591c717d65.jpg

5d7558fa90af0808a508e70dbaa017f4.jpg

95652abaa8d43050f30c749d027c37f7.jpg

About 12:30 sharp we got a text from Sam that he has arrived home and we can come over. Went a look throughly at the car, then Sam took me out for a quick blast. OMG, that car is bloody amazing and the exhaust might be considered loud by some, but sounds like hell is opening at full chatter! Good job Jerrick @ MeisterR!!!

Came back home and picked up the daily and ran at the back to make the payment. 15 min later money were showing in, called the insurance, paid the DVLA tax and shoot home.

Stopped for petrol at shell and as we were joining A19, Modjo pulled over in the X5 indicating me to stop as well. EML came on in the X5 while the car was idling rough. Called RAC as I didn't have any tools with me and the guy arrived within 10min.

As we were checking the errors on his diagnosis laptop we looked at the other side of the road were it was quite a lot of traffic and seen a guy desperately looking at the GTR while he went bang in the car in front, pushing that car in another car! :lol: Airbags popped, and so did the swearing and shouting :lol:

43397e9c2b7a73419aa7cbb8c2caebb3.jpg

We carried on with the diagnosis and found out the culprit, one of the spark plus was covered in dirt. Cleaned it , started the car and went to the local EUROCARPARTS just the road and replaced the spark plug. All good, we joined A19 again and drove down to. J34 Blyth on A1M to meet Ken :)

129d724b5c52c53e79e86ce756618dcc.jpg

4c9460a362fd0cd3f54e4d08e1906be2.jpg

Fish and chips, coffee again and shoot home. Arrived in London about 22:30, dropped Modjo and went to the church :lol: I mean RTP where we usually gather :lol:

c7ff0bd43c282b50a7fc6523c47f3b77.jpg

I'm extremely pleased with the car and happy to have met the previous owner Sam, a very, very nice and decent guy who looked after the car very well, documenting everything!

I'd like to thank GrahamC for linking me and Sam and also putting up with a billion of questions! Thanks a lot G!

Tomorrow she goes to the temple again or Father Sly will have to do the blessings :lol:

Tyres are on the way, new wheels should be fitted on Tuesday.

- the end - :lol:

Awsome enjoy

Adrian, it was a pleasure ;) glad to see another happy GTR owner!

New exhaust = allowed on TRACK!!! While you are at Slys place, get him to start my car and you will understand what I mean RE silenced exhaust system.

Yes, the red one at Slys is mine, its waiting for a remap, which is next week (and maybe for the front pads to arrive).

• Like 1