Meet OCTZILLA :)

Adrian@TORQEN

This is why I'm not stepping up into the next league of cars...... I'd spend an absolute fortune on modding it !!!

That's exactly why I'm avoiding GTR's! My mate has probably spent as much modifying his as it cost him to buy it 😳. Mind U, it is running almost 1200bhp now! 😈

You like the 102mm exhaust Adrian?

Are you running standard downpipes?

Will be March I think before I get there for ECUTEK V5 ,,, still contemplating the SuperStock Intercooler - :blush:

David

Not sure I like it, it's waaaaay quieter, not so epic as the MeisterR one... but then that's the reason I've changed it :lol:

Upgraded downpipes, hence they call it .25

For reference some videos when the car was Stage 2.25 with MeisterR exhaust and EcuTek v4

I still have the exhaust, I've listed for sale, but not sure if I should actually sell it, the Litchfield 102mm is OK, but not as EPIC is the MeisterR! Need to do some videos soon.

• Like 1

For reference some videos when the car was Stage 2.25 with MeisterR exhaust and EcuTek v4

I still have the exhaust, I've listed for sale, but not sure if I should actually sell it, the Litchfield 102mm is OK, but not as EPIC is the MeisterR! Need to do some videos soon.

Don't sell it, go back to it! Sounds EPIC!! :teeth:

Love it but it's making it harder for me to keep my 350z for another 18 months before I step up.Done so much work to my z I don't think I am ready to say goodbye to it for another year or so.Also want the GTR for my 50th birthday pressie selfi.Cant wait to see Octzilla at the Woodman meet.

Love it but it's making it harder for me to keep my 350z for another 18 months before I step up.Done so much work to my z I don't think I am ready to say goodbye to it for another year or so.Also want the GTR for my 50th birthday pressie selfi.Cant wait to see Octzilla at the Woodman meet.

Forget seeing it, with the meister back on you'll be able to hear it from miles away :teeth:

I'm defiantly jonesing for a GTR now, Ive been looking at the finances over that past few weeks and its not a million miles away. the only thing thats been holding me back was waiting to buy my first place but i moved in just before xmas so it getting tempting.

Liking the sound of that MeisterR aswell B)