Meet OCTZILLA :)

Adrian@TORQEN

This is why I'm not stepping up into the next league of cars...... I'd spend an absolute fortune on modding it !!!

Keep the 350z for at least 2 more years, it's a very nice machine, it would be a shame to sell it now when you're nearly done. I wouldn't do such thing... wait!... :lol:

This is why I'm not stepping up into the next league of cars...... I'd spend an absolute fortune on modding it !!!

Keep the 350z for at least 2 more years, it's a very nice machine, it would be a shame to sell it now when you're nearly done. I wouldn't do such thing... wait!... :lol:

Another couple of years he'll of sold you all he can lol

Problem for me is the only cars i want now are basically 50k ........

And with a another sprog on the way its not good timing for me to have that much cash in a car . Modding for me anyway can be done in bits and bobs and when money allows .

2 years time and ill be treating myself ....... Thats if work keeps going well and i dont do something stupid like buy another place to rent out !

Problem for me is the only cars i want now are basically 50k ........

And with a another sprog on the way its not good timing for me to have that much cash in a car . Modding for me anyway can be done in bits and bobs and when money allows .

2 years time and ill be treating myself ....... Thats if work keeps going well and i dont do something stupid like buy another place to rent out !

Sounds like your doing alright buddy keep it up

Didn't Know you had another niper on the way well done good luck

• Like 1

exactly why I've decided to sell up and look for my new toy .............. much to her indoors chagrine amidst mutters and barbed comments :blush:

I think this fits the bill nicely if you're doing the 'you only live once' thing.....:) Me likey. :)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/lotus/exige/used-lotus-exige-morpeth-fpa-201511208863902?logcode=p

Biggest lesson learned in 2015 is that you might not be around in two years time, as bad as it sounds. For me it became more like the "future is now".

Talking about new year resolutions...

Yes very true ........ But I feel very fortunate that I have what I have right now :)

Right, back home after spending half a day in the temple @ Litchfield, awesome place, nice bunch of guys, every single one of them. To note a few: Iain, Neil, Lee (welcoming me and showing me around), Scott (was building an engine next to the waiting area so had a quick look :D ), Ross (did the dyno), Dan (sent me the map to be loaded on the car few days ago), Andy (showed me the billion of BMW M4 and GTR exhausts stored there :lol: ). You can some some see of them here: http://www.litchfiel...o.uk/About/team

Some photos from today along with the dyno sheet below:

2016-01-06_20-40-22.jpeg

2016-01-06_20-42-54.jpeg

2016-01-06_20-47-41.jpeg

TomS old car was there to, now belongs to Kyle :)

2016-01-06_20-48-11.jpeg

2016-01-06_20-48-48.jpeg

2016-01-06_20-49-18.jpeg

2016-01-06_20-49-53.jpeg

Waiting area with free WiFi and very nice confy sofas / recliners

2016-01-06_20-50-18.jpeg

2016-01-06_22-12-01-1.jpeg

The final result below :)

gtr-dyno-web2016.jpg

Edited by octet@TORQEN
  • Like 4