Photoshop requests

Hodaka

Hi guys,

I'm no expert at Photoshop, but I do use it for work (web design) and enjoy Photoshopping in general. So I thought I may as well combine this with my love of zeds. :)

If any of you have any requests, please give me a shout on this thread and I will happily have a go in my free time. :thumbs:

Hodaka

• Like 6

Oh... my... god!

I had to go cook for wife as she just came home from work, and I come back to this. You guys have been going crazy!!! I expected like one post every now and then! :scare:

Anyhow, just finished glrnet's request. Never had to PS white -> black before so learnt something new today (gradient maps). Hope this is ok! Can tweak if needs be.

Welcome, here's my Zed as she is, I wonder if you could PS the grille and the lip in black instead of silver please? Thanks :)

glrnet-1_zpsxqrtjvsj.jpg

Edited by Hodaka
  • Like 2

Can you make mine less likely to induce either vomit or narcolepsy?

front.jpg

I did my best Dan but I just don't have the skills of Hadaka. ;)

076cb0f9-fa8d-4840-bc69-fc0a9293f109_zpsbm9epeij.jpg

I think it looks pretty good and I'd definitely drive it hard now & enjoy it. :teeth:

Looks stunning, but would cost faaaarrrrrrrr too much to run 😄

• Like 1

Could you make my wheels darker?

Not black, somewhere in between. Thanks a lot.

Something like these? Give me a shout if you want to try something else, or need adjustments.

jimboyv2-1a_zpsdte0rv3k.jpg

jimboyv2-1b_zpst6cgosil.jpg

I really like the second set. Knew i shouldn't have asked! Might have to get it done for real now!

• Like 1

I really like the second set. Knew i shouldn't have asked! Might have to get it done for real now!

Glad you like :thumbs:

By the way guys I'm at work now, and having had a look on my work computer (iMac), the colours are darker than on my screen at home. So just wanted to reiterate that if you're not happy with the colours, let me know and I'll be more than happy to tweak! :)

I had a request for you but can't for the life of me get bloomin photobucket to work, it just keeps on kicking up error messages. I wanted to see what my car would look like with the wheel spokes refurbed in different colours. Currently they are silver with polished edged and im thinking of going either gold, charcoal or white. If you have a look at the thread Bems recently started called Gone but not forgotten, there is a picture in there you could use. Only if you're really bored...