Photoshop requests

Hodaka

Lower? It's already on it's ass haha!

That would be my definition of slammed all day long. Look's great as it is.

No still to much arch gap trying to get the fitment spot on, getting arches rolled etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey both,

Thanks for your requests. I'll take a look into it asap but I've been a bit busy this weekend!

@atomic350z - This is the first request I've had to lower a car. Not sure how it'll turn out but I can certainly give it my best shot! Also do you mind providing me with the original photos? Like the original spoiler image, and your 350z (first pic) without the spoiler.

@LDUNKZ18 - Your request sounds simple, so should be able to turn that around quite quickly. My parents are around today, so depending on what time they leave, I *might* be able to do it today.

Really sorry guys, but I've been really busy at work and sorting house that I haven't had time to do this just yet. :surrender:

My better half is going away this weekend, so I should have time then to do a bit of catching up! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Any luck ?
Sorry I'm still working on yours. :bangin: Still not happy with it so will carry on working on it later today (need to go out with better half in a sec). Edited by Hodaka

could you please do my wheels in gold and white please. and if you could do the handles black that would be great too.DSC_0012_zpsofbqm09s.jpg

Is the below ok? Still having a bit of trouble getting the colours perfect but I think it'll give you an idea of what it'd look like?

LDUNKZ18-White_zpsrlbmci7n.jpg

LDUNKZ18-Gold_zpsdi0ghpjn.jpg

Edited by Hodaka

Yeah thanks hodaka, helped me decide that the hands wont be going black. Gold wheels are a bit ott but quite like the white on white look

No problem, glad I could help!

@atomic350z - Sorry but still working on yours. I know I'm taking ages so sorry! :surrender:

It's fine mate lol don't really worry about the spoiler to much just wondered what a bgw would look like... Lol

Ok, I'll do what I can and will post asap! Should have time tonight unless the wife demands I sort something in the house :lol:

• Like 1

Hi mate could you please lower my car in these photos not so that its slammed but sitting on the tyres nice ? And also could you try make the spoiler fit better my mate attempted it but couldn't get it quite right. Thanks

Only just finished 1 but here it is lowered. I don't have much experience with lowered cars as I've only just got into modding, but hopefully it's realistic enough:

atomic350z-2_zpsuhhr3jry.jpg

Also a before / after so it's easier to notice the difference:

atomic350z-2_zpsiiwm1cra.gif

And then I got a bit distracted/carried away :bangin:

atomic350z-2-silly_zpstvn7kfvk.gif

• Like 11

Hi Hodaka - are you able to do my request? Cheers.

Yeah sure, I can give it a shot as long as it's not urgent! :)

Erm, I'm a bit cluesless about the 370z though. Could you let me know how to tell the difference between the Mk1 and Mk2? :surrender:

Hi Hodaka - are you able to do my request? Cheers.

Yeah sure, I can give it a shot as long as it's not urgent! :)

Erm, I'm a bit cluesless about the 370z though. Could you let me know how to tell the difference between the Mk1 and Mk2? :surrender:

No problem. No rush. :)

Mark 1

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=370z+nismo&safe=off&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB590GB590&hl=en-US&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB37iTr-nLAhWC_ywKHW8nA-YQ_AUIBygB&biw=768&bih=909#imgrc=0g7C7eqpUJ-r1M%3A

Mark 2

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=370z+nismo&safe=off&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB590GB590&hl=en-US&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB37iTr-nLAhWC_ywKHW8nA-YQ_AUIBygB&biw=768&bih=909#imgrc=C8Lcujfjf_qeYM%3A

• 2 weeks later...

What a great idea for a thread. Not sure if this is doable, but I'd like to see what a Mk2 370Z Nismo front bumper looks like on a Mk1 370Z Nismo (white).

Not perfect, but here you go :thumbs:

(I shoved an attribution on there as I found it on Google.)

sipar69-1b_zps57tnxhns.jpg

And an animation of the process:

sipar69-1b_zpsckhbijtw.gif

• Like 1

would it be possible to photoshop these wheels on my car? in the standard colour and black too, cheers

Sure thing. Could I ask 2 things though:

1. What are those alloys called so that I can Google to find better angle shots?
  2. Do you have a higher resolution image I could work with?