Charged Zed. What colour should I go?

team stevedave

Lotus Orange Chrome is beautiful, so is Ford Electric Orange which can be done as a 2 stage if you buy the lacquer with the flake in it.

Personally I think if you want to go an OEM or Nissan colour then the only option is Brickyard Red, there are only 2 in the UK as far as I am aware.

I'll defo look into this blue purple idea. My mate had a midnight purple r33 and I have always had a huge love for it, but annoyed photos always seemed to turn out black?!

Done a test card yesterday

f9cb1ec74a86d1193f46502793e55ebd.jpg

09b5d824cda939b8fcc255843340862b.jpg

Pics really don't do it justice tbh, ignore the bits of @*!# on it etc it got dropped on workshop floor >_>

Thought is tho will it not just look like solar orange, never seen one in person but pics seen similar.

That's the thing with orange. If you go for something unique it could look too similar to temper orange. And there's a member up here running a temper with charge speed rear bumper and side steps..... :lol:

As mentioned before go for bmw sakhir orange. Looks red in some lights. Gorgeous colour. Google it for more pics

1C9AE30A-1954-4F00-90FD-DB3E04B920FE.jpg

Edited by LRF4N