400HP NA Z

Ian

I emailed him about the 400hp claim and asked for the engine spec. This was his reply :lol:

Hi, i do have a dyno printout but for torque not bhp, i have a bmw m5 which is 400bhp and they are side by side, therefore the 350z must be 400bhp, thanks...

:lol:

• Like 8

Soneone needs to teach this guy that not all cars weigh the same. By that logic, a vx220 turbo must have at least 500bhp then.

I'd quite like to see the torque graph they claim to have, surely that actually has bhp on too.

what happened to the Blue Brembos ? It's got JDMs on.

At a guess, I wonder if those wheels offsets do not clear Brembos so the guy thought he would make a saving/killing by flogging the Brembos and replacing them with jdms?

Edit: Whatever, those brakes with 400BHP are for the very brave :stir::lol:

When SMD stripped the car at the Zed Shed and everything was sold - including the car as Mrs Buster had it :lol:

The brakes were sold to someone else (me) as a part X on JDM's it was planned to replace the JDM brakes as I only wanted a spare set to get them powder coated etc then swap them with the ones Mrs K had on her roadster.

Both Mrs Buster and Mrs K sold the Zeds before this happened so the JDM brake setup is still on her.

Think that's about right anyway :thumbs:

• Like 1

Found a photo of the seller and his family.

I emailed him about the 400hp claim and asked for the engine spec. This was his reply :lol:

Hi, i do have a dyno printout but for torque not bhp, i have a bmw m5 which is 400bhp and they are side by side, therefore the 350z must be 400bhp, thanks...

muppet_zps5x6bknv6.png

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1