Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. R8 pfft !!
  2. Not being funny mike but I get fed up with calling and calling and waiting and yeh Ill email it to you and yeh will let you know when parts is coming in. I understand they are busy and have a lot on but would be nice to have at least an invoice listing what I paid for as it caused controversy on an item part that they originally said I paid for then when they couldnt get it in stock and I asked for my money back they said I hadnt paid for??? I was just giving my experience. You didnt say anything to Digsy when he had problems with Envy to call them and resolve it. Its now in the past as said car is sold and Id rather just leave it at that, but at least give me the freedom to give my experience. That is after all what a forum is about isnt it??? +1 it is what a forum is about and all experiences via a trader, good or bad should be allowed to be aired..... its not personal, its called feedback but i do see what mike is saying, maybe you should allow phil to resolve it
  3. I dont like mine anymore, can you change it to something more suited? you're supposed to put them in the punnet and pay for them, not walk around eating them !! "pick your own strawberries"
  4. Excellent pics thanks for the share grant those discs on the aston are mahoosive !!
  5. lmao :lol: thats just so ...........
  6. agree daft name an average price is £95 plus p&p (approx £8) bigphil and kev at envy sell them, they come with all the fittings needed and instructions, no special tools needed and they are easy to fit for a novice
  7. Futile I would imagine. They're far too busy catching cars 5 mph over the limit on deserted roads to bother about truly dangerous and reckless driving.... +1 prob having bacon butties in a horse box at that time of the morning
  8. Nice work, always liked the elise, came close to buying one or a vx220 turbo before the zed, hardcore to live with every day though, test drove a few - go carts
  9. lot of car for the money and it looks well cared for, i've two of these celica's - excellent build quality
  10. happy B'day louis
  11. i'm liking that
  12. Why do people bid so early ? it only pushes the price up it will probably go for more than phil or kev sell them for the guy is selling it on the oc for the same price he bought it for a year ago ! £185 iirc
  13. Thats getting old now! Its not a mjor priority for me just now. i havent read ALL the posts on the forum - if you dont want comments - dont post
  14. NICE PICS looks like it would benefit from some spacers
  15. Cheeky last pic
  16. GIXXERUK

    3M tape....

    I wouldn't use that jim it will not fit tight enough and wil allow air underneath to lift it off loads on ebay (just type number plate tape in ) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-19mm-x-5m-Dou ... dZViewItem
  17. i bought the 501 / W5W - White 4 LED for the sidelights and rear number plate lights main beam bulbs are H7 Silver indicator bulbs are T20/W21W (same front and rear) hth
  18. very nice Kev
  19. iirc middlehurst nissan have done a few of these ( st helens) its a shame the bonnet has to be altered to accomodate it
  20. the nismo is quiet when cruising, some complain possibly too quiet, each to their own
×
×
  • Create New...