-
Posts
27,445 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by martinmac
-
Traditionally this is the biggest turn out of zed models on the calendar. For 2014 the organisers have moved the cut off point for tickets forward so its essential to book and pay for tickets early. This will be a joint stand with other Z clubs and will have the full range of models.There will be Z dedicated track time but the numbers are limited so dont wait too long to commit. This forum has 20 places booked for a dedicated forum track session at 1154. Briefing will be at 1030. The stand also has two othe Zed only dedicated sessions booked at 10.42 and 2.18 . Should one forum be unable to fill their own session places will be thrown open to the other forums. Bookings for spaces on the other two sessions will not be taken until the other forums have had time to fill them so dont leave it too late. Full info on the event is here. http://www.japfest.co.uk/ Please remember that to get on the club stand you need to book your ticket through us, this generates the stand pass for the car. 1 ticket allows entry and up to 4 people in the car, that could be challenging Any question not answered on the Japfest website then post them up here. Also please remember that this is an early start. We usually convoy in for Chippenham Premier Travel Inn so anyone wanting to travel down the night before book the place early. It get fully booked up very quickly. Its worth staying the night to see the car park. The sessions and an initial 60 entrance tickets and passes have already been purchased at a cost of £3160 to ensure we have all three sessions and a premier location at the show and would appreciated your early payment to replenish Z club funds ( and my bank account) Tickets and stand passes will be posted to home addresses in advance. Track time paperwork for the Z dedicated track time will also be posted out in advance with the tickets ALL payment for tickets and track time should be made through Z club by paypal. Anyone wanting to pay by cheque please pm me. When paying by paypal please copy and paste the format given below Go to this link http://zclub.net/ On the left hand side of the page you will see the "Donate" button. Click on it and you will be asked to log onto paypal. You all know how to sort the rest but please note. Where it says "anything you need to tell us" in blue, please complete, copy and paste in the following info. Japfest. Club Username.... Name.......... Ticket type.... EG Entry, entry and tracktime. Address. I know your address should show up on your paypal payment but it makes it easier if its in this message as sometimes delivery address is different to the paypal address
-
Keep them coming guys, the more the merrier.
-
Same logic as I used mate. Keeps the miles of the zed and I feel safer in the snow. My one tip, dont sit with a bottle of scotch and browse Autotrader, it gets expensive.
-
For anyone who is interested a friend of mine is looking for someone to fill this vacancy. Anyone interested should pm me and I will pass on the contact details. , I'm looking to recruit a young ambitious instrumentation techie sales guy with some offshore experience willing to live in Lisbon for three years then back to the UK if you know anybody pass this on and ask them to drop me a line on (pm me) Position is Technical Sales Manager - some 0ffshore/onshore refinery Instrumentation experience, sales or service background. Knowledge of Emerson, Slumberger products area, Instrument skids etc.....likes the sea, sunshine, cars and is single preferable with good qualifications (no offshore certs needed). Will need to take IQ test (not difficult) will be office based in Cascais Portugal working on technical bid evaluations with travel overseas. Accommodation provided, salary negotiable. Office will relocate to Canary Warf in 2015. We are in the Flare gas metering and custody transfer market (fiscal metering). name of company is Fluenta.
-
Re the walking stick comment. I had a very chilled Friday evening chatting to a lot of guys I dont get to see very often. Really enjoyed it. On completion of my Friday night allowance ( and most of Saturdays ) I decided to take the direct route back to the tent. Whats the point in following the track even though my wife had a torch. I was doing fine until I got to the chain link fence which I had helped to put up earlier.
-
I missed last year due to work but there are usually 50 odd cars there for the whole weekend.
-
I get very upset when people are cruel to pets. This is so far beyond my comprehension.
-
Yay, I'm off to Spain! Anyone learnt Spanish as an adult?
martinmac replied to twobears's topic in Off Topic Discussion
The good thing about Madrid is that English will get you by. Picking up the formalities in Spanish should be pretty easy. As long as you can meet and greet and say thanks etc. you will be fine. The problem I had was that when I got more fluent in Spanish I stopped concentrating and somehow kept drifting into French which I am pretty fluent in. Very strange. -
New member from Warwickshire
martinmac replied to Dugsterh's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Hi and welcome to the forum. -
A fair few arrive on the Friday and the evening is a chilled few lemonades and a laugh. Saturday is the busiest day and I really enjoy the Saturday night, a good chance to catch up with people I dont get to see that often. Sunday is show and shine day. I try to do the whole weekend but it takes me most of it to work out how to use the tent, find my car keys and get someone to make me a walking stick.
-
Hi and welcome to the forum.
-
Hi and welcome to the forum.
-
If I ever get of this boat see below.
-
Hi and welcome to the forum, have a look at the tips fro new members in the guides section, some good links in there.
-
Howdy, good to see you on here again.
-
Nismo with stock cats (at the mo!) Add some Berk Hi Flows to the Nismo.
-
Derek or I will try to get the lists up from all the forums nearer the time. There are quite a few owners of the older models that dont do t'internet though and just use the posted Z club newsletter to keep them up to date. Keep the noise down when you arrive on Sunday morning mate, tradition dictates that by this time I will be feeling a little delicate.
-
martinmac +1 Fri, Sat, Sun.
-
Anything blue, he can fix.
-
Yep, the back of the roadster just doesnt look right without a spoiler to me. I spent a long time working out what to fit, the Nismo isnt supposed to fit on a roadster but does. The problem I had is that with a higher spoiler it didnt look right without a lower kit if you get my drift. That one really works though. I was looking at them this week as a replacement on mine. B)
-
In my opinion the quality of the parts is the main issue, there are lots that dont fit. Getting a part from a reputable trader on here is worth considering. If the paint shop cant match colours then change to one that can, Azure seems to be the hardest along with UY but there are people out there who can do it.
-
+1. Sarnie knows what he is talking about and will be able to give you some great advice.
-
Duchess of Cambridge... LABOUR WATCH!
martinmac replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I am very pleased for her but just wish the media wouldnt go on and on about it when its obvious that there will be no details until its over. As with many stories they just talk drivel and get lots of experts on who comment on anything the media can think of to use up airtime. -
Hi and welcome to the forum, I love the wheels.
-
:lol: