Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. http://www.colourwizard.co.uk/home.html An example of what can get done. They also quote prices which is unusual. The guys who did mine wont do it again.
  2. They also come and do the job on site.
  3. I had the same problem after LakeZ last year, we have a local company who can polish out scratches for £65 per panel. Remember that the zed paint is pretty anorexic though. My alternative was £ 2500
  4. Mine is faded so I need a new one, lets go for it. Not done anything to the car for too long. I assume my credit rating is good.
  5. Cant wait until he opens the new bridge he may fall off it.
  6. Servicing your portion of the national debt will cripple the country.
  7. Its ok I will smuggle you over the border.
  8. I'm all for it. Quite a few people are. The tax rebate will buy my GTR then.
  9. I havent found anyone that wants it up there. I quite fancy stopping paying tax though.
  10. Happy new year guys. QUiet night in for me an no hangover which makes a change.
  11. Pretty chilled I am used to catering for lots of people, Check out LakeZ.
  12. A long afternoon watching people getting very relaxed dealing with a pub cooker that seems to do what it wants, Three courses served. No hitches. That pic isnt a million miles away from the truth.
  13. I got scratch correction for the car after it was vandalised from a local company which may save me a lot of money. If they are any good I will get them signed up.
  14. Job done, all the food went well, time to chill.
  15. Any chance of a new liver Chris.
  16. Small panic the pub were ordering the turkey and venison but thought I was. Didnt find out until late afternoon. Thank god for the local game supplier.
  17. I resent that.
  18. Thought yyou would be out shooting a moose or an elk whichever you have up there.
  19. Looking at Faceache there are lots of females posting up their preparation for crimbo dinner. I am doing the same. Am I the only guy who gets landed with this.
  20. As most of us will be a bit busy over the next few days I wanted to wish all the members a very Merry Christmas from all the team. You guys make us enjoy whatv we do and I think its safe to say this is probably the friendliest and most active forum I know. So enjoy yourselves and stay safe. Thats me off to the kitchen for two days.
  21. If you want to take 2 more passengers with you lying in the boot your ticket will cover for them as well I ticket /pass allows for I Z Car and 4 people as long as they are all in the Z just for clarification for all this is only for tickets purchased through the club and the tickets only entities z and thier passengers who are going on the stand if you turned up in an alternate car and had to park in the public car park and had to enter the show by foot each person would have to pay on the gate individually Hope that makes sense as reads a bit oddly Thank you, going to take a friend with me. Has anyone in the past got through with people in the boot? I would feel a little p**ey tbh. There are a lot of police around, just fine someone with a spare seat. Thanks to all who have paid, I can now have food this christmas.
  22. I cant undertand how he can keep going knowing he will be sleeping outdoors at the end of the day. I have man flu and cant even be bothered going outside. Then again I am a wuss.
  23. Another lousy day to be out in the open.
  24. Just waiting for the printers to confirm the cost, they get sent out in the new year but start from Feb 1st and run for 12 months. This saves the chaos of posting at christmas.
×
×
  • Create New...