Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum, I would be more interested in the service history, the number of owners wouldnt bother me if the checks all come in clear.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum, what a great place to have a roadster.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum, why not pop across the M62 and say Hi at LakeZ next weekend.
  4. Hi and welcome to the joys of ownership.
  5. But will she make the ball.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  7. I have updated the first post on here and will keep adding to it so check it during the week for all the latest info.
  8. Nice to see you havent defected to the Green side.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72172-aberdeen-meet-weekend-of-15th-june/
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum, congrats on finding a pretty rare car.
  13. Hi and see you next weekend.
  14. The food on the Saturday night should be ready from 6-30. If you want to eat on Friday night it will be busy so drop me a pm.
  15. Hi Phil and welcome to the forum.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  17. Thanks for that Al, it may be useful for me later. Just so you know how far I have to travel, if I go from the P in Pub and cross the B in B5278 I am home.
  18. Just sent you a pm mate, you are very welcome and its just a matter of turning up and enjoying it. If you want B&B or a hotel instead of camping just pm me.
  19. Still a tasty new car though Al.
  20. To be honest Neil I have stopped looking. The confidence in accuracy is stated as very low. On some sites they give rain and wind on others its calm and sunny. I think the problem with previous years is we were stuck in a large open field at the hotel so it was not nice. This year there are so many options we shouldnt have any problems. Even if you sit in the pub with a cup of coffee or a soft drink thats not a problem. I cant visualise you with a soft drink though. The trip up on the steam train and then cruising the lake on the steamer isnt weather dependent so the options should still be good.
  21. Amazing a Cumbrian Zed owner you dont know Martin - you slacker! I am stalking the Aberdonians at the moment.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum, pop down and say Hi next weekend.
  23. Also worth mentioning, and sorry to hijack to thread a bit Martin. Fletch will be attending LakeZ too. He is a mechanic and used to work for one of our traders. He has lots of experience although dont expect him to get his hands dirty on a holiday weekend.
  24. Not a problem mate, I am looking forward to catching up.
×
×
  • Create New...