Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Go back to your slot machines.
  2. I was leaving it to half a job but wasnt getting anywhere. I will card the roadster tomorrow.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. Unfortunately the birdview doesnt do postcodes.
  5. And carded. with the help of a tug spotter.
  6. Have a great day guys, you certainly seem to have the weather right.
  7. An awesome start for NZ, looking to have some very scary pace.
  8. And the only other person that'd dob you in is also on the forum - WIN WIN Now you realise why.
  9. 14 years.
  10. I have a very large moat so to speak.
  11. I have a very understanding boss.
  12. Many Happy Returns Andrew.
  13. The thinking is its one of the cars built at great expense by Fourways for a member of Duran Duran.
  14. I will let you know.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. Oh arent they.
  17. I think this thread is crying out for some highlights.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum, you will get the hang of it.
  19. Lexx sometimes uses it on the car too.
  20. Hi Paul, they arent easy to get hold of which is one of the drawbacks to the system. A main dealer is allocated them in very limited numbers and the ones I know snap them up on e-bay when they come up. They arent updated that often so the one you have would be what you would expect for the year of the car. A pm to EH 370z on here may reveal more.
  21. martinmac

    Attending meets

    Its a very strange concept but amazing that so many random people are so nice.
  22. martinmac

    Attending meets

    Any local pub meet, Z012, Zedfest, LakeZ definately yes. I often suggest to potential owners that they pop over to a show or meet so they can get a good look at the cars. I have attended meets in an 04 Honda Civic.
  23. martinmac

    Attending meets

    Also, if petrol is an issue turn up to a static meet, any car is welcome.
  24. Aww Jay, its got your eyes in the second pic too.
×
×
  • Create New...