Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Very sad indeed. There have been too may losses this year.
  2. All fine here Ken and thanks for all the help over the weekend. Also well done for getting stuck into the sports events.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  5. What a great weekend. I had a great drive back with the best car in show behind me all the way. Thanks guys.
  6. I should be awake by then.
  7. Looks like a bit of rain this everning and another shower during the night but otherwise not bad weather at all.
  8. Once you have five posts you have full access to pms. We had to do this as we were getting a bit bogged down with spam.
  9. I will be there from about 3 pm.
  10. That statements just knocked about thirty minutes off my journey. But seriously. hope you make it mate.
  11. Have a good weekend mate, someone else can have the glory. Hopefully I wont be the only roadster there again this year.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  13. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  14. Anyone see that clown on Sky a couple of minutes ago.
  15. Welcome back mate.
  16. Congratulations Amy, well worth the wait.
  17. Best leave Neil out of it, his back isnt up to it.
  18. I must admit it briefly crossed my mind last night what we could do if it reached us. Happily the port security are largely ex Gurkhas so the scrotes would get a shock.
  19. An asking price (and postage costs if applicable) should be included in the first post. Be quick or I will have to move it.
  20. I hope you mean the image and not my writing? Yes mate, this is obviously someone who is really concerned about Students loans.
  21. What language is this in.
  22. I think that should read workED at.
  23. You could always do a Steve Burns, have a few beers and sleep on top of it.
×
×
  • Create New...