The one thing to remember is that the police do have the option of charging you with dangerous driving although this seems very rare, if you have a incident and are well above the advisory speed then they may well get a little serious.
No mate, when you go through the entrance there is a cut and rolled track through the field to the left of the main drive. Its fine. Any problems park in the entrance and give me a shout. Dont pip the horn too loud on the Saturday morning though.
I know you are very busy so may not see this until next week.
Many Happy returns Chris, I hope you manage to fit in a small pyramid tonight.
And I am sure you are abusing your powers to alter your DOB.
OK whats the enjoyment of ownership worth for a year. Deduct the running cost and apply the resulting figure to the car price drop and you will get your answer.
I agree, if it has the bonnet bulge and twin intakes its a 313, if not its a late reg 06 model. Either way its a good price.
I suspect like me you dont have any pics of the 240z, pre digi age sucks. I havent any pics at all of my old cars.
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Road noise isnt really an issue IMO. The exhaust drowns it out.
The clutch is a bit heavy but not a problem.
The Bose is ok but for those who are inclined there are plenty of alternatives.
Servicing cost are fine although as expected vary around the country.
Its a Nissan so the build quality is fine but what you would expect.
Have a look at the sticky post for new members in the FAQ section for some more handy links.
I have nothing but praise for him. After one memorable traffic jam getting out caused by another owner and I using planks etc to get over the very very small gentle bumps the warden put in a special access for Muddy and I. The guy towing the caravan at the back of the queue was not amused.
The food on site is very good too.
Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a big weekend planned at Zedfest which isnt to far from you, feel free to pop along and meet a few owners, no Zed needed and you can ask all the questions you want.