This infuriates me. I take tablets for blood pressure. All fine and they work well so no problem there.
My last prescription renewal had a note on it that I had to have a fasting blood test before my next prescription was issued. My leave pattern is a bit random at the moment so I call to make an appointment.
The next available is 26th September when I am at work. They are short staffed and it has to be a doctor that does it as they dont have a nurse. Thats stupid enough in itself.
The GP has admitted that they do it as a money earner which is why they are so busy. So the next available appointment is 10th October when I am holiday, the first one for ages. The next one would be 17th October as they only do it on NMonday and Wednesday mornings.
She doesnt want to renew my prescription so it will be a month wthout the tablets.
I have just had a full medical with another doctor which was fine.
The same doctor allows a mate in Spain to have his tablets when he isnt even in the country.
My blood pressure has just got up.