Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Roof down and enjoying the lovely weather today. Reg ended in GHD.
  2. Nissan owned the plate and put it on their new demo models as they were developed. It turned up many times over the years and was on the one featured in the Top Gear test drive.
  3. Yes it does. Quite a well know car.
  4. I will just leave my body to science fiction
  5. Big Mac You called.
  6. Pretty sure its in the Birmingham area.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum. I am afraid the only answer is its only worth it if you really want a GT4. Check out some of the cars for sale on here for a good comparison.
  8. I know who owned the first 350z in the UK.
  9. not sure thats's true, I have heard that both supermarket plus fuels are mixed differently to BP or shell. The additives are literally added in the tanker rather than at the refinery so can be a bit hit and miss and not as well made. Sainsburys is sourced from BP but that doesnt make it the same as BP ultimate. That is correct Mike.
  10. Although its early days for this i think a rough idea of numbers would help. I am pretty sure we have one serious contender at the moment. So how many more.
  11. Just get on Youtube and google Nismo and Berk HFC. Job done.
  12. Still worth every penny IMO.
  13. Shared ownership and sponsorship should make it doable.
  14. Whats the market like for second mortgages mate.
  15. http://www.zclub.org.nz/forum.php martinmac Lake District UK 03 Aug 2008 35 Must try harder.
  16. So how many cars would be needed to make this work.
  17. 10 plate car and by the way it was parked I think it lives there. Reg ends in XOX
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  19. Congratulations.
  20. To be honest I have cars that I use to get me to where i need to go. They dont really matter. I then have the Zed which is very little to do with practicality and is worth every penny for the pleasure it gives me.
  21. It could be one of those little chips for £20 that increases the power the same as a turbo.
  22. My ex brother in law had a garage full of flash cars.... and a knackered old Fiesta he drove when putting in quotes for roofing.
×
×
  • Create New...