Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Yup, I wont be at Wales but I'll be buying a few tickets. We'll work something out
  2. I hope it does
  3. He's on Facebook - perhaps we should arrange a Euro road trip to go watch?
  4. Go do your CBT and see how you get on. No experience required and you do it in day. Gets you out on a little run about and see if you enjoy it. If you do then look at doing the proper license. Oh and it definately makes you a better driver, far more aware of those around you and road craft
  5. Congrats to you both - remember all the piccies (sure there will be loads on Facebook!)
  6. We cant ban a founding member unfortunately, phpBB wont let us - not that we've tried
  7. payrise you must be doing something right. I haven't had one for 2 years now. Well you'd hope so, thats why they hired me I did technically take a 30% pay cut moving from contracting back to permie work.
  8. So whats it gone up to? If its only inflation @ 3.whatever percent then I'm in as I had a 5.2% pay rise at work
  9. I can see this thread quickly becoming ...
  10. Watering can. Woefully less efficient but will do the job
  11. Much like the 350z Andy. Only with them moving the strut brace under the floor rather than over, there is less space in the boot compartment compared to the 350z, whereas there is probably a little more under the carpet. Underneath the carpet IRRC there is the amp for BOSE - but now infront of the strut and not in the corner like the 350z. The BOSE sub is designed to fit in a spare wheel (which is missing and replaced with foam), loads of other foam and tyre inflator and thats about it. So loads of room to make some compartments to stash stuff. If you dig around there was a recent thread where a member had the BOSE sub removed I think and he replaced it with a neat lower boot compartment.
  12. Ouch, good job Nissan built a strong car
  13. Chris`I

    Downforce

    Maybe thats where they got their inspiration
  14. I seem to remember there is some crazy rule you are allowed to fill buckets but not use the hose, so if anyone asks I will fill my Mobi portable pressure washer and wash it with that
  15. Fixed that for you
  16. Erm, I'm on 14,077 times from the work laptop and I've only worked here for 10 months
  17. I just carry on washing my car (that is of course all fictitious if the authorities are reading this).
  18. Wow good find Will - that sounds nutts! Looks like its a VQ still too! Specs here - http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... md%3Dimvns
  19. See my post above, just get banned
  20. We can ban on request
  21. Oh snap IMO if you want to go out with the missus or mates, then 370z all day long over a bike, but if you want to get out for blasts on your own when the weather is nice, get the bike and keep the 350z. Also (not offence meant here) the 350z is now here near "just as good" as a 370z, just read up on all the people who have made the change, the difference is more than you can appreciate in a test drive. Its a lovely place to be, really nice to be able to take the missus places and get out and about but have the power to have some fun too. So glad I chopped my 350z in for one.
  22. You might see 1MPG difference, but not enough to make any real difference to your wallet, or even be able to measure accurately, fluctuations in the weather (cold vs warm) will make more difference Tesco Momentum is good as you get the benefits of Super Unleaded without the expense of Shell or BP
  23. No because the Zed REQUIRES 97RON (or better). It is not applicable to run a Zed on 95RON. If you do you will damage your car.
  24. Do you mean to say, that as long as you drive carefully if you stay below 5k, I think you would be ok Think the handbook says 4.5kRPM, but you get the idea. Sure Mark will be able to tell us what RPM he usually hears knock at with 95RON. BUT if you stay below 4.5kRPM you may as well get a Diesel
×
×
  • Create New...