Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I'll leave my laptop open later and you can accidentally lean on the button
  2. I'm not jealous at all ...... nope not one bit ......... nope............ I HATE YOU! Bring on June and the Alps
  3. Maser, its the only way from an Aston. That or a DBS
  4. Really? I've had NMGB and dealers asking me for answers to questions that they dont know and I sourced the answers from the US forums. I wouldnt bet anything on Nissan knowing anything
  5. Wouldnt trust him tbh
  6. Fine at my local this morning thankfully. Needed to get a tankful and nearly took me to the £100 limit I was that empty
  7. If we didnt have to approve every post I would have left it in For Sale
  8. Wont be long before I have a higher IQ than you then
  9. Chris`I

    who's who

    John or Bob or Barry, I dont know any more
  10. ==== Help out and take cr*p "Moderator" sit on bum and ****** "Admin" Sounds like someone needs a custom rank
  11. Lovely white 370z outside when I dropped the car off for a service
  12. Hope it hasnt hit down here, I do actually need fuel as the car is in for a service tomorrow and I have a DTE of 40 miles and its 17 each way to Reading
  13. Exactly why I moved back from contracting. All the money is great but having to do boring stuff day in day out isnt worth the trade off. I am now in a company where I get on with everyone in the team, they are very focused on staff being happy, all very sporty and active which makes everyone happier. Its a bit hit and miss if you will blend in and be happy but I think you can guage it quite well from interviews/meetings.
  14. This. It does my nutt when people say they will pay market rate without quoting a number to you, so I just do it back They will have a budget and if they are sensible this will equate to what people are worth in the open market. Working in IT it shouldnt be hard to get a good estimate from JobServe or LinkedIn
  15. Dont know what you're talking about
  16. Is that a UK or US manual? (ie its not a downloaded one is it). I think the US cars can do this (350z too IIRC) but never seems to come to UK cars
  17. Tell them you will take market rate and see what they offer. Thats always the easiest way to do it. If you give them a figure they will always try and knock you down. It doesnt matter if you are on way less than your market value, they should give you what you are worth. Find other job specs out there and use that as justification. I assume if you are thinking of adding upto 45% to your current figure you are on less than market rate? To put it into perspective, when I moved from permie to contracting, I tripled my take home. Now this is extreme, but when I then went back to permie again only 1.5yrs later, I am now on more than double what I was when last permie. Its all down to your market value. My original employer didnt agree my market worth so I left and now work for someone willing to pay my market rate.
  18. Makes me think I should have sold mine rather than give them away. Oh well its a good donation to the forum or a for the one who's bought them
×
×
  • Create New...