Very nice Chris. I'm impressed with the sound, normally YouTube vids sound crap compared to real life and that sounds rather nice, so much be uber in real life
Not so sure unless they are already building them. If built to order they wont drop that much. Its only if they are sitting on forecourts that they'll drop the price to shift it.
Just need to make sure the ones Jay has the same ID on the tubing. We have some 3m and some 4m flags so the 4m will have bigger ID tubing than the 3m. Just something to be careful of
Needs to be a plate like the event shelter and then a peg coming up that is the right OD to fit inside the flag pole. I'll post you some pics
I assume when you say get rid of them, you mean you are putting them in the loft, as copying them without the original is illegal
I used to use DVD Shrink, but no doubt thats been superceded by something by now.
Looks like Black Rose will be exclusive to the GT Edition. IIRC it was exclusive to the roadster to start with - certainly in the US - so this is the only way to get it in a Coupe
I can tell you the ones we have for the event shelters are pretty heavy. I'd imagine if he does something for the flags it will the be the same design just the right diameter tube/pole to support the flags.
We will need Jay to measure the ID of the flag pole as we have a couple of different ones. We can then ask Martin to get a support made up from there
Martin can have them made up, its getting them to you that is the problem, and a reason I dont have a set as it would cost a fortune to post. Maybe we should get him to make some for LakeZ if he can and then we can distribute them