Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. He got an Ex-wife on honeymoon
  2. Mine would start with voltage down to about 11v. As Dan says, check the volt meter in the cabin
  3. Bit of info here - viewtopic.php?f=103&t=43182 You need to sign up to http://www.the370z.com and search out Brian (user: bdl99). He does the wiring harness and has instructions on how to install it. Needless to say its not difficult and very worth while - if a little expensive on the face of it (it does use Nissan connectors and is completely reversable if needs be, no cutting or soldering of the car wiring)
  4. Ouch thats what we're trying to sell Amanda's little Ibiza for - and I got more than that trade on on my 90k mile 53 plate modded Zed
  5. Think Ricey might have something to say about that
  6. noob - the lengths you go to just to try and turn your name green
  7. BCM controls the blinking of the lights on the dash but not the indicators themselves as far as I can tell. When my BCM died (not sure the whole thing was dead) the lights on the dash didnt work (inc indicators) but putting the indicators on via the stalk did make the actual lights light up. Why not just use resistors to load it up? Surely thats the easiest way?
  8. Dont worry Dave, he's just getting old and moody. Its what Jags do to you. Just cant admit he should have kept the Zed
  9. I got my own chat going did you miss that ? Are you serving that off you home connection?
  10. + roughly 1million
  11. As Dan says no harm if the engine is warm, especially that the oil is up to temp. The rev limiter is set to save the engine from going pop - I'd imagine you could sit on it for a while with no detremental effect. Only problem would be the oil getting too hot due to lack of airflow.
  12. Currently being discussed by the team while we make sure the forum is now stable without it
  13. We seem to have a spike at ~1am every day - no idea what it is, but I'm guessing its a bad bot. Its on my hitlist to work out whats causing it
  14. Really? I've had an E46 M3 and an Alfa GT, all with three doors and coped just fine and my son is now two and a half Plus if you've seen/sat in a G37, you realise its designed for massive Yanks, so the doors are about 10ft long! Easier to get into than most 5 doors Loads-a-room (seat not forward in this one) - or get the cab and drop the roof
  15. Oooh get you
  16. More than likely. This interweb stuff is a PITA, so hard to find where problems lie
  17. Ian has it IIRC (think it works with anything between 2.1-2.2Ohms) This might help - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21402&hilit=airbag+resistor&start=15
  18. I've been on pretty much all morning and havent seen any problems. It could have been your net connection that let you down
  19. Just checking to make sure no one is having any problems atm with the forum? I made a few changes yesterday and some more tweaks this morning (so if you were on @ 6:30am that was valid down time). Should be noteably quicker. It is for me on my connections (but they're both 30MB+), just making sure it works for everyone else too We now have a good understanding of what is going on, so might be able to take a look at the outstanding mods soon
  20. I seem to remember the buldge is an add on to the normal bumper (ie you cut a hole out of it and stick this on). I dont think they did the bumper as one piece. TBH I dont think many people went for it as its quite ugly
  21. Haha I do that all the time, gets me in a load of trouble with SWMBO
  22. Did you not ask them? If prompted that we had an arrangement for 10% off I'm sure they will do the same for the new price
  23. PM replied. Dont have any docs, I think the tidying fairy has been at work recently with the new Alfa arrival (ie she cleared out the document box!) They must have some kind of generic engine mod that adds less than 10%, I'm sure it came under that. It wasnt listed as a plenum spacer specifically, more a generic mod.
  24. Search is your friend, its come up multiple times before. Forget what I called it when I got it covered but they found something. I got them to quote it for confirmation over the phone knowing they record all conversations.
×
×
  • Create New...