Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Yeah sure Chris, any time you are about give us a shout, we need to catch up again soon
  2. Chris`I

    Rust!!

    Very common for the 350z front edge of the bonnet to corrode. Does my nut as Nissan tell everyone its because of stone chips when IMO its just shoddy workmanship. Mine started with no stone chips, but by the time I got it serviced next and for them to look at it there was a chip in a completely unrelated part of the leading edge so they said it wasnt under warranty
  3. Now what you moaning about
  4. Have you drive a Cayman and/or 370z? To me the drive is very similar between the two and I couldnt justify the price premium of having to get a Cayman S for the same performance, then adding god knows how many extras to spec it up the same as the 370z. I'd love a Turbo'd Cayman (c500HP) but stock for stock, I think the 370z has the Cayman nailed, especially when you add a new exhaust, intakes and remap and still way cheaper than a Porker (If money were no objective, I'm sure I'd have a Porker though)
  5. Lets not confuse warping discs with DTV guys and gals. Warping discs neigh on never happen these days. What most people refer to as warped discs is actually DTV. The Zed seems to be very fussy about disc runout. If not installed with correct runout then you will get DTV within a few thousand miles.
  6. that would be a breach of data protection act... Either way... if you join I'll boot you Think you'll find you agreed to it when you signed up
  7. You think I cant look at your PMs
  8. Facebook chat is crap It also means that I get random family members trying to talk to me Must be something temporary out there you can use for a week? Wait for Anders to find something
  9. Whats wrong with Facebook chat for now? We want to get some base stats of the forum, that means it needs to run with the stable setting for a week. We are still tweaking the settings now, its not fixed, it needs tuning. Chat adds extra variables which we dont want to juggle, so if you want to chat that bad, you need to find an alternative.
  10. Surely you have other chat programs out there
  11. Anyway its not stopped, you're just not allowed in
  12. If you set it right. All it does is dull your throttle inputs, so if you are constantly on and off the throttle it will average it out a bit. Nothing you couldnt do with good throttle finesse
  13. Members with less than 5 posts cant use PMs
  14. Dont worry, I'll break it again soon enough to make everyone feel at home
  15. Congrats, thats a perfectly positioned sticker that car has
  16. That would normally have a good few ??????? on the end too
  17. Are you sure? If its not happening any more then I think we can leave it
  18. A typical post from our bezzy mate: still wondering Call it afiver delv. ????????? say what?!
  19. Yeah but what should I buy next??????????????? Or what??????????????? Gottal love that kid Reminising about Phil - said nutter called while I was havin my plenum spacer fitted. It was about 10am and Phil said it was about the 4th or 5th time he had called that day. Funnuily enough he didnt take that call
  20. Edited for accuracy. It's not a will, it's a may, and you may be prosecuted for being 1mph over the limit. And equally you may not be done for doing 85+ on the motorway - its still down to the copper that catches you doing and how unsafe they percieve it to be. Most coppers have good common sense and if its safe, they will give you a bit of slack
  21. I got told to do that at Thruxton, but never could nail the timing for a 5k shift point, always seemed to go over, hmmm
  22. F'in bar-stewards - a Mak as well
×
×
  • Create New...