Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. If he's like any other car salesman he'll be on the golf-course today . Can you fit a set of clubs in the back of a z? Well my 350z had a sticker saying you could fit 2 sets and the 370z has the strut bar missing so you should definately be able to fit 2 sets
  2. Yes he is, just enter "EH 370z" (with no quotes) into the To box on a PM and it should find him. Toby is his name - he obviously isnt paying attention today - he's normally very quick on these threads Here is their subforum if you want to ask via a thread - viewforum.php?f=169
  3. Thanks bud. Its on Tuesday when I shall be recovering from the beasting Mr AK is likely to give my legs over 3 MTB rides in the Lakes this weekend I am also getting some noise blocking headphones from the to be Mrs I which is kind of ironic in itself I assume its all running well then? Like I say I saw them a few years back but they were uber expensive and didnt do an aweful lot. A friend used one at his dive school so they didnt have to take the cameras out of the cases to download the photos after each session. I am going to do similar on holidays with the added bonus on the iPad you can view them, have them as a backup and also have it forward them onto an FTP server as a second backup. Found a app called ShutterSnitch for those of you that run these cards (if you havent heard of it). Looks like a great app for uploading the pics to the iPad and allows funky real time display as they come through. You can even slave multiple iPads so they all start to display at the same time (like in a photographic studio etc).
  4. Farkin ell! Anyone now looking to get into these cars is getting a very good deal indeed! I think I will never sell my car as I will just cry at how little its worth. Far better getting it mounted somehow in the house as a piece of art
  5. it depend if the other sites were coming from 1and1 This was after the official 1&1 problems - but I'm still pointing the finger on that one as being a host problem as we havent touched anything here.
  6. Just ordered myself a Eye-Fi Pro 8G for holiday snap duties as you can now send them to your iPad/iPhone/Android phone. I saw them on the Gadget Show the other day (yes I watch it for Pollyanna - thats a good excuse! ) Saw them a while ago and they werent up to much and still very expensive - but recently it seems they have really worked on them as you can now use these little WiFi enabled SD cards in direct or Ad-Hoc WiFi mode straight to Apple and Android devices. So whereas I used to take a laptop/netbook on hols to backup photos, I can now use my 32GB iPad fo the same duties. iPad app can also be configured to FTP the images back home too when you connect the iPad to the internet (which most hotels have for free these days). Very neat way to review and backup your photos if you have an iPad. Also good for those running Go-Pro's in the car or helmet as you dont need to take it out the case, just let it sync up the video and you can watch it back then and there. Shame the 8GB card costs £75 Still its a birthday pressie to myself
  7. because it's supposed to be anonymous. There is no conspiracy theory to be had here, if you don't feel comfortable with it you don't have to enter. Hope you arent signing everyone up to naughty websites We'd been thinking about this before and did think about a club photobucket account. We could have a public login which would allow uploads and stick them in a monthly folder. People can then see the progress and posting the pics on the forum would be dead easy
  8. Bring on the weekend
  9. Get out of here you lot
  10. As with everything Nissan, I doubt the dealer knew it could be spec'd without I would assume its not laquered in, you could just remove it with hairdryer, patience and some bug/tar remover
  11. And the stripe as well I guess? Think thats optional. Personally its too "911" try hard for me, I wouldnt have it.
  12. As above, same as a black 40th but without red callipers or interior
  13. Chris`I

    Opinions please

    Do it properly or you'll regret it
  14. Yes and if that really bothers you be careful as the non-CP (MY2009) as they dont do postcodes. Easy to test though - if it has touch screen - it has postcodes
  15. Cant really go wrong with them. I've had a hardrock, two rockhoppers and now a stumpjumper FSR. Not a fan boy at all They arent always the best for the cash, especially in the last year the specs have gone down and prices up. I'd try some out at local shops then hit eBay and get a nearly new 2010 model for a lot less cash than a new 2011 and possibly better spec. Same with the boardmans. Cant go wrong with any of them tbh
  16. On the upside the dash looks good when flocked
  17. Good commumnity spirit
  18. Chris`I

    Opinions please

    Need you really ask you Volk whore?? I can never keep up with them but do they make some like TE37's any more?
  19. Buy Jims bike - you can offset the spending now with the fact it never needs upgrading Usual suspects then apply - I personally love the geometry of Specialized bikes - so Rockhopper or Hardrock would be where I'd be looking. Or Boardmans are exceptionally good bikes for the money, just get a biking mate to help check it over if you dont know how to as Halfords are the most consistent at tightening all the nuts and bolts!
  20. Havent found anything to go wrong with the 370z on here yet (nothing that seems anything close to common anyway). Only thing you will want to do is change the exhaust to let the girl sing and off you go £29k should get you a very nice car depending on what exactly you are after, might even have change for the exhaust.
  21. Dont buy a limited 370z at all if you are seriously thinking it will hold more value. With each model repition they will add new features that will be more desireable. Look at the new plain GT for MY11 - it has "updated" dampers and sound deadening. Havent been in one yet but sure people will be more likely to want that than a special edition. I got mine for the (for now) exclusive colour, interior and callipers. Wheels were exclusive but now arent. Hopefully they dont have any of the red interiors left to stick on standard cars
  22. No ideas on values - as I have no plans on selling mine (EVER!) I'm keeping my head in the sand so I dont get depressed
  23. I think you need to meet Stew before assuming anything about his driving. I fully recommend the Jockland Hoon next time around - that should give you a good indication of how he likes to drive Tongue in cheek post from me really I was just pulling your leg too - and getting a plug in for the Hoon
  24. Excellent pics there - recognise more places there than not - not sure if thats good or bad No excuses for anyone to miss Wales in May - its the best meet we currently have
  25. Perfect mate Thanks for dropping that over, nearly fell over taking hold of it! Should keep the bikes locked up nice and tight. Hope your bike gets a new home soon, if not I think you should deffo take it or the bits at least with you. Car was looking good too, I've dropped Al a word for you
×
×
  • Create New...