Jump to content

jim

Members
  • Posts

    2,754
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jim

  1. Whatever turns you on.....
  2. to you both.
  3. Given the overall condition of wheels and tyres, the price seems a bit steep. Are you open to offers?
  4. What tyre sizes do you have on these wheels?
  5. I thought the Nismo LMGT4s were 19" ?
  6. I just missed out on these. Anybody know where else I might get a set of them?
  7. You have PM.
  8. My daughter lives in Brisbane - must tell her about this thread. Where is the stadium you race at?
  9. You don't do things by halves, Paul, do you? Lookng forward to seeing the outcome this time, though.
  10. +1 - that looks surprisingly good.
  11. jim

    Yesterdays Drive

    Great photos, Dawn, and the weather was really good to you yesterday. Makes me want to get back up north again soon. The car is looking very nice as well.
  12. Ya big wus All you need is and some I think you would be better off with this stuff. I believe even the SAS use it to repel mossies etc.
  13. That's good!
  14. Have these now been sold?
  15. Get a tin of Comma Air Con Cleaner from Halfords and follow the instructions - not cheap but usually works a treat.
  16. Sorry mate I don't know the brush sizes, I never needed to go that far. Unfortunately to get to the brushes you still need to strip the motor which involves a bit of soldering and unsoldering wires (2 or 3) but looks easy from when I looked. Cheers Steve Thanks, Steve. I think I may have a go at it anyway in a couple of weeks time when my mate gets back from holiday - he's more confident than I am at these things! Cheers
  17. Works fine with my iMac.
  18. Steve - do you know what type/size of brushes are required. I would rather get them before I start stripping the motor.
  19. Join the queue! I'm waiting for Alex or Lee to get more in stock at the moment. I hadn't considered the US route, but at that price for a new one? Mmmmm.....
  20. Thanks for the heads-up. I had forgotten that Chris does the motors too. Still a bit dearer than Lee or Alex, though. Think I'll wait and see what they come up with.
  21. Yes - did that when I replaced the passenger side one, but I think the commutator or brushes must be gone this time. It definitely needs a replacement this time.
  22. Not at the moment - I pm'd him at the same time as I posted here.
  23. Nudge. Just a gentle reminder to all that I am still looking for a motor.
  24. Great work guys. That's what makes this forum so good.
  25. Yes - that one brought tears to my eyes.
×
×
  • Create New...