Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. My guess is its something straight forward that you've missed, but as I'm not there looking into the engine bay its difficult to suggest what it is. Can you run through your reconnection sequence when you were putting it all back together.
  2. Are they new plugs or the old ones, could it be bad coincidence one of the plugs is on its way out?
  3. Bloody immigrants coming over here,; driving our zeds. Buying up all our superchargers, taking over all our meets (just to highlight this is humour and not a personal feeling)
  4. Something hasn't been plugged back in?
  5. Zaino z8 I think
  6. If you like the mr2 I would recommend the last version they built which was the roadster. The chassis is much better and you can turbo them very cheaply. Speak to ekona with regards to the impreza.
  7. Most popular method is to steal the key, either by breaking in, or fishing through the letterbox
  8. Yes it is a Nissan forum, and a very good one, hence why a lot of us stick around long after we sold up and moved on. Along with all you zedder's there's about 6 jag people, a 911 lover, skylines, supra, bmw's, Aston, Ferrari's, mercs, tvr's and I'm sure a few more. We tend to be quote supportive of our long term members like coldel.
  9. Lol Unless the pilots were actually chinese i doubt they will have a case, and even if it were it should be the pilots families sueing! Did they ever find out the cause for the crash? Yep the co pilot dropped his noodles.
  10. Respec.....boom ting.....enough said!
  11. Yes it was very real
  12. I found this stuff gave a great wet look even with little prep work, http://www.meguiars.co.uk/product/209/NXT-Tech-Wax-20/ downside was the finish didn't last anywhere near as well as a hard wax
  13. Looking very tidy
  14. Its funny how they cant isnt it lol they usually replace R with a W and make a choking noise! Reminds me of this I shouldn't laugh, but the American woman was so stupid she bloody read it out.
  15. Really pleased for you coldel, its a cracking choice of car. having had a few passenger rides in ekonas I have to say it was immense. It could brake so quickly it hurt. Could stop on. A 50p piece, and the acceleration was pants wettingly good. what's an Enuf? Is it an envious Smurf?
  16. Good choice dan
  17. My poop tastes like chocolate
  18. they look quiet tempting, i'm still narrowing my search for the new baby wagon i think i might put the diesel option on the list.
  19. is that the new 3 series competitor from jag? looks very tidy
  20. to be fair to the guys who put that togehter; that is some impressive turd polishing. i honestly thought that song was so bad (the orignal) that it should only be dealt with by fire. as a tongue in cheek production i thought they did a good job. I'm still only ever going to listen to it once, as i think if you listen twice it causes spontanious cereberal hemeraging and a brain tumor; leaving you in a vegative state for life. (WARNING)
  21. Still think its ken hom..... I have proof
  22. Martlesham suffolk
  23. Just looked again, don't know why I didn't spot it; its only ken hom in your garden, that guy is a culinary genius.
  24. Delia smith?
×
×
  • Create New...