Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. long term goal is to do a classic Porsche project
  2. the gsd3 are a soft compound, but thats what made them good.
  3. This man used cheap discs
  4. Sorry I meant it as a worst case scenario. As a side note there are people on here who have warped DBA discs. So brand doesn't always mean better. Admittedly DBA did replace them I think FOC
  5. I find it funny peoples POV's it should be remembered that pads make more of a difference in braking than the actual discs. They are in their base element a large lump of iron. More expensive discs may well be made of a better grade iron, but its still a stinking thick piece of iron. The grooves and drilling are all there to release heat quicker from the discs and to avoid fading. It is still the pad at the end of the day that makes the biggest difference in braking. Take a patent disc, and you can greatly improve its braking with better pads. Take a good disc and pad and swap the disc for a patent and you won't notice as big a difference. Biggest thing with these discs is a higher risk of warping, or possibly the odd crack, but not enough to stop them working. And nothing a brake skimmer couldn't fix. And your more likely to warp them if you either haven't bedded them in properly, or if you drive hard and then stop with your foot on the brake at a junction instead of using the handbrake.
  6. Very tempting
  7. Interesting, but how will it fit under the zed bonnet? You'd need a yank style cut bonnet.
  8. I do like the V1 spoiler, looks good on any zed.
  9. They came out well, I only did them as a jolly, and bob said yes please. Might have to make up some business cards for him as well now.
  10. its an actual badge
  11. Looks like a good day. Nice pics
  12. + 100. Say no more. Are you running for moderator? I didn't know there were elections coming up? No you cheeky bugger, I get fed up with all the language used on FB & I don`t really want to be reading it (purposely misspelt to get past the swear filter) on a forum that is supposed to be a friendly place The reference was to your deputy ..
  13. + 100. Say no more. Are you running for moderator? I didn't know there were elections coming up?
  14. +1000 I'm going to say something that will annoy people. I think the nismo exhaust is too expensive and isn't that great. I've been saying it for years, its an over priced average exhaust. That nismo didn't design, they just stuck their badge on it. Same as their air filters, they are just rebranded AEM filters, but a nismo premium sacked on top. I love mine and it is definitely a quality bit of kit, but you're probably right in that without the Nismo badge, it'd be priced the same as NVidia / Miltek... But then how much stuff do you buy everyday, partly for the brand name... none. Yes I saw the quality of the flexi joints on the ones needed replacing and re welding as they had come apart and were blowing.
  15. Sold by the metre http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/47404-rtcustomz-diy-vinyl-wrapping-roofs-price-list/ £52 a metre
  16. +1 on the V6
  17. +1000 I'm going to say something that will annoy people. I think the nismo exhaust is too expensive and isn't that great. I've been saying it for years, its an over priced average exhaust. That nismo didn't design, they just stuck their badge on it. Same as their air filters, they are just rebranded AEM filters, but a nismo premium sacked on top.
  18. I supply the entire hexis range, next day courier service to your door.
  19. rtbiscuit

    MAXXIS

    Thought about them, but at the time the falkens were cheaper
×
×
  • Create New...