Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. will look forward to the pics !! If you look at my build thread the audio stage one went in. I really want to get the next stage started, but it's finding the time to spend a full weekend building a totally custom dash. I want to keep the oem satnav so it will literally replace the location of the Headunit which isn't going to be easy.
  2. Frogs, box, mad......!! But love it
  3. I've got all the kit ready to go full DA with a iPad Mini. Running Audison Amps and Processor, but still running an aftermarket stereo with the Audison gear, just a case of finding some time to butcher my centre console to fit the kit.
  4. Or - "use the search button"
  5. I saw something similar on youtube with guys doing this foam trick and apparently it does improve slightly. All these small things like, sound deadening in particular areas, ensuring plastics don't rattle, the foam trick amongs other all add up to improve the quality.
  6. Cool factor 10!!
  7. Dave you are telling lies, that is not a LOCAL supermarket. Stop trying to convince people you live in Wales!!
  8. It's true, you can normally see the numpty well in advance, they're all clearly marked with a BMW badge!! Again 2 BMW's cutting into queues because they drive a BMW, not one other make or model tried to do the same. Every bloody day I see a queue jumper, and every time it's a BMW or in some cases a white van or taxi. It really does wind me up the more I see of it, to the point it's driving me nuts. I'm now doing 42k miles for work a year, let alone personal mileage. The volume of drivers who have somehow managed to get hold of a driving licence shocks me. I could list 100 instances of poor, substandard, dangerous, or driving with undue care and attention quite easily. Middle lane drivers, or drivers who sit in the 3rd lane of the motorway and there's nothing in front of them, in fact the next car is some half mile ahead of them. Let me slowly pass them in lane 1, guess what, they're on their phone or asleep (not literally) but they don't realise their wrong doing. These people are DANGEROUS! I need to start taking the train I think.........
  9. Happy Birthday ALL
  10. New stock has now arrived: The green is reserved. The ones which look like off red/pink, will be replaced with the correct tone of red, but if you're interested in something different then please let me know by Tuesday as they will be sent back and replaced with the normal red ones. Any questions fire away, or send me a PM. Usual price £170 delivered, comes with all the necessary parts required for fitting. Good to go next week.
  11. Sorry to hear that mate as long as all folks are safe.
  12. Perfectly normal.
  13. agree! ....taking pictures while driving is just redicilous and stupid. Isn't it, Ian? It was stationary and too amazing not to snap. Rather than being an idiot taking pics of a crash.
  14. I get a million rubberneckers a week looking at incidents on the motorway. If they spent more time driving they'd eliminate the 5 mile tailback yet the incident isn't even on our side of the motorway. BMW drivers also pi$$ me off, have I ever mentioned that before?
  15. I'm guessing you're talking more than just 6.5 diameter and want to know depth specs? If so I can't help but I know the rears you'll fit any 6.5 easily as there's loads of depth. Fronts you'll likely need spacers depending on the brand I guess.
  16. You only go to Wales to sleep
  17. I had my screen replaced last Thursday, since then I've not had time to find some replacement stickies to place it back on the screen. So I'd say you're well slow Pete
  18. I did 2/3 of the door and as far as I could reach inside the door.
  19. You won't be needing a tax disk holder very soon, in fact tomorrow!!
  20. But with the dismantling of parts, surely this is now a "un-build thread"?
  21. 2JZ Rock on! So you'll be going custom fab then?
  22. What's being dropped in Ian? Mounting kit? Sikky? If so and you're going LS don't buy the full kit as some parts are for left hand drive, just get the half kit. The rest has to be custom fab'd.
  23. *Insurance Company* "Was there any witnesses?" Answer.... Nope just me (in a ploy to avoid any responsibility) Along come 300 videos Clearly had no skill and should be restricted to driving nothing more than a pedal bike!!
×
×
  • Create New...