Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Lowering springs, bodykit, exhaust maybe?
  2. I'm surprised. I'd have thought it would be more technical than that? So it's a very simple job? Are there any guides on this?
  3. So how would you remove the springs without compressing them, surely they don't just flop out?
  4. I've seen Ruudles in th Malvern Hills, but when two Azures are in passing they slow down temporarily
  5. How about a nice subtle bodykit?
  6. Rays - Attak won't be able to collect that pint so I'll take it. Looks a thousand times better.
  7. I'd like to test VBH Also how come it's on a Friday - ah that's cos the Gadget show is on a Monday. Clearly Fifth Gear has been relegated.
  8. No, im waiting on some new sample products.. If you need urgently I will order today That's cool as long as you are anticipating a delivery before Wales?
  9. I'd like to but need to watch what I spend with the up and coming bits going on. I think I'd also be a bit nervous about fitting these DIY. (P.S. What's the status with the Carbon Bonnet Lifters, are you waiting for a collection of people before ordering?)
  10. Cheers Fella, appreciated. I'll be def organising another event at the end of summer FOR SURE!!
  11. That was an amazing price. I sold my cover for £55 I think could of got £100+ for that job lot but to be fair when you're stripping a car it's sometimes less hassle to just put best price and get them sold as that's the aim of the game.
  12. Apparently a couple of hours diy Will take your weight saving up a notch buddy DBlock - will be in touch once the numbers are in I know that's what I was thinking, not only that but potential gains up front. You wouldn't need to map these puppies in either!! Oh man I must resist, I need to do some calculations.
  13. Just out of curiosity how easy are they to put in and take out etc?
  14. Not sure if you can see it but on the top of the right hand fin, you can see a White mark, this is where the lacquer is being hopefully repaired. If it doesn't turn out ok I'll be giving you a shout
  15. Hmmmm here are some pics. Okay it's held over the oem bumper but as you can see there will be a height difference at the bottom of the diffuser. I guess the Chargespeed bumper is slightly lower than oem Although it may fit with some cutting of the oem bumper? On a sale note, if I can't get my diffuser repaired I may take this off you, if not already sold?
  16. As Clarkie says, you'll need to take your oem off, bit of cutting and it'd probably fit. I'll get a pic for you tonight of how it would potentially look on oem bumper
  17. I'm afraid I will be pulling out from this event.
  18. Get this stuff for swirl removal. It was tested at the Maguiars seminar, and I use it when removing swirls. Tip: Just don't apply too much pressure to the DA. Let the polisher do the work with a mild to medium amount of pressure. If you are coming up to the Wales meet or something like that I'll be taking my polisher and can show you the ropes.
  19. I've been using the Maguiars Polisher since November of last year. It is the most usefull product you will buy for your car. We had a forum seminar at Maguiars and were trained in the process for caring for our vehicles. Yes the paint is soft, although as long as you use the products and machinery correctly you won't damage anything!!!! You will never get the swirls out manually!! Trust me get one! The Maguiars polisher is Dual Action thus won't burn the paint. It rotates and oscillates to avoid being in contact with any one part of the bodywork. I save about 70% of my time polishing the car using the DA. I also save probably a third of my products as the polisher will distribute the polish and wax with a more even coating. I also noticed my wax lasts longer on the car also. I'd say 3 or 4 times longer. There's nothing to be worried about, although don't skimp on the polisher, it's an investment, so don't purchase a polisher unless it has the dual action feature to avoid burning the paint. Why not search on Youtube of the Maguiars Polisher - there's a number of tutorials from Maguiars themselves!
  20. Happy B'Day!!
  21. I'm sure you'll be glad to retire the moderators position, although I visit daily I'd rather use the time enjoying the forum than actually monitoring the various antics. Cheers also for your work and contributions for Wales, ever since my virgin attendance May 2010 I found it a truly amazing experience from adrenalin filled drives, static chats with other members in the car park and drunken nights!! See you in May
  22. You're not far wrong, you need two olympic weight lifters to move it!! I heard it's the strenthening which has added the most weight?
  23. I wouldn't risk it personally, paint on the Zed is already thin, what happens when you spend a little and end up with a bigger problem than when started. I'd invest in something more expensive to ensure you get the results you desire. I have the Maguiars Dual Action polisher and love it with all my life!! It makes light work of applying wax, and does a fantastic job (with the Ultimate Compound swirl removal) and getting rid of swirl marks.
  24. I just refurbed them instead. The nearside alloys were fooked anyway from a slide I had a Christmas and grazed the kerb. So they had to be done to be fair. Well done for getting the dust off though, you must have had muscle spasms afterwards!!
  25. and i have great delight when i'm round shutting them all and watch hin hit the roof in rage you are a total **** when you do that Genuinely angry even now at you mentioning it. EPIC!!
×
×
  • Create New...