Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Pics posted - romance is in the air!! She can wait till the struts are fitted....
  2. Received today.... and WOW They are very BLINGTASTIC!! I recommend anyone to get these, very well put together struts, nice bling and I just can't wait now for the weekend. Or maybe I shall fit these tonight.... I've not seen my other half since Sunday as she's been away in Devon. Do I.... A: Spend the evening romancing her after such a long time or B: Fit my new bits for the car..... Hmmmmmmm
  3. I've never received one in my entire life? I want to join in on the fun.... What is causing these emails to be received, is it something to do with your surfing conduct.... i.e. Porn!!
  4. Class - fedex.ng@live.com really is a ligitimate Fedex mail account "live". How did they know the value of the cheque, how would they know your email address. I feel so sorry for those who fall for this kind of sh!t. Best get Ricey to construct a response..... One idea would be to write a cheque, scan it and email them a copy, ask them where the money should be sent. Send them a photo copy instead of the original and maybe some Anthrax coated on the inside of the envelope
  5. Exactly where would you source an American size plate? Retaining the same style as the uk but American size?
  6. 2pm might be hopeful knowing Colin. I don't mind being last in the queue?
  7. Oi they are friggin mental. I know you mentioned Black the other day, but just didn't get the image clear in my head that it would work. Clearly fits in nicely.... might have to chat with a certain person on the forum for some more.... in Black this time....!!
  8. Bad news.... clearly shows neglect!!
  9. Exciting!! Almost reminds me of a Chewit!!
  10. I have noticed there's a number of Alcoholics attending the Wales trip, so I have a strong feeling either Fri or Sat night is going to be very messy. I'll take my caps off and put them under my pilow at night (just in case)!
  11. Cheeky bleeder.... hands off I paid a fortune for my Z caps, as they are original items. Well a fortune in comparison to some on eBay.
  12. Go on then.... I have only just purchased my Z caps (original Nissan on eBay), but if they ever get stolen I could use these, or maybe mix and match either way here's a Fiver! 1. BulletMagnet 2. BulletMagnet 3. BulletMagnet 4. BulletMagnet 5. BulletMagnet 6. 350Russ 7. 350Russ 8. 350Russ 9. brown7758 10. brown7758 11. brown7758 12. brown7758 13. iain10101 14. iain10101 15. fakeindian 16. fakeindian 17. fakeindian 18. fakeindian 19. fakeindian 20. sparky 21. sparky 22. sparky 23. sparky 24. sparky 25. simonzed 26. simonzed 27. simonzed 28. simonzed 29. simonzed 30. Haydn 31. Haydn 32. Haydn 33. Haydn 34. Haydn 35. Marzman 36. Marzman 37. Wasso 38. Wasso 39. Wasso 40. Wasso 41. Wasso
  13. Just out of curiosity, what time on the Saturday will this occur, as I'll be joining the spirited drive in the daytime.
  14. Take a late afternoon boat from Dover, 1hr later you are in Brugge. Hotels or B&b's aren't cheap nor expensive but in Brugge they don't like cars, so parking can either be difficult or restricted to parking in their underground carparks which are cheap but not best located. Car stuff has been covered, although run out of fuel on the motorway in Germany and they slap the book in your face and give you a heavy fine. Watch out for crossroads this can be confusing, I made the mistake of naturally filtering to the left and ended up going down the wrong side of the road, only to be confronted by a mahoosive 18 wheeler! I said to my mate "that truck is on the wrong side of the road" which I then suddenly realised it was me in the wrong and quickly slung the car into the correct lane. I was only 18 at the time. You will notice motorway driving is a bliss in Germany, the majority strictly follow the retire to nearside lane without fail and move over from the outside lane once they've undertaken their manoeuvre. Oh if you float in the outside lane accidentally and you see a Beemer baiting down at 130+ it's advisable to move over as they don't like using their brakes.  Watch out for the French they flash you whilst in the outside lane yet you have 20 cars in front of you or are stationary in roadworks. I think they just love to flash people. Try to avoid filling up in isolated villages or motorways they can be expensive. Oh if any men in those hi-vis jackets wave at you whilst going through customs, just floor it. They'll be asking all sorts of questions about where you've been, what you ate last night and so on. If you do get stopped make sure you have nothing illegal on you. I've never been stopped but you never know! Like I say floor it through customs otherwise you'll be late to your destination. (you can ignore the last one if you want Most of all enjoy the Autobhan!!!!!!!!!!
  15. You're supposed to be on your honeymoon, I can't believe you couldn't resist placing a post on the forum. Dedication!!
  16. Not sure on price (depends if there are any in the UK for sale), or the model of car (needs to be 06 onwards, but I'd recommend the MREV2 lower plenum with spacer. More BHP per £ on that one I'd say. If the engine was coming out I'd add a few more parts whilst it's out?!
  17. I don't think that's anything to boast about Martin But to clarify 3" aerial should be fine....
  18. Wasso

    Drunken Purchase

    I'm de-badged Shows how much attention I was paying.... I was staring at your detailing job on mine too much Like you say must have been that "shine" blurring your vision
  19. Wasso

    Drunken Purchase

    I'm de-badged
  20. It's the V3 Nismo kit. Dont even begin to think this can be purchased on a small budget!
  21. Wasso

    any1 selling

    I use the Bosch blades and they wipe just like all the rest. But then my wipers don't really come on much as I use RainX on the glass.
×
×
  • Create New...