Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Lets hope there's NO accidents within the forum!!
  2. Sh!t the bed.... I am ##56 EZJ
  3. I don't think I have any mods under £50 to be honest... Oh... Stubby Aerial.... although I think the only other mod which can be nominated to be my favourite is the personalised 350z-uk.com forum window stickers with user name, made by RT Biscuit.
  4. Same here... or so I thought. Went out in her yesterday and it rained RainX did wonders! Plus even though I was driving down country lanes full of dirt... when I got back, she SHILL looked clean! Ian must have put some kind of anti-dirt surface on the car! Ha ha - you'll find that in the first week or so dirt or rain just comes straight off. Hence the car will stay cleaner longer. I've also noticed if you machine polish the car, it somehow seems to form a better bond with the bodywork, which helps the wax work longer. Glad you liked the RainX - it's good stuff eh. Best noticed on the motorway, you no longer need the wipers when it rains. I love the stuff.
  5. Nice tour, but did you notice the Golf was following you at each photo opportunity? Maybe the golf fancied your car?
  6. Cheers fella - no probs. It was pleasure! Hope you didn't get her wet in today's rain
  7. I've never seen anything over 5.7 0-60, all of the "official" places quote 5.6 or 5.7 but then again how legitimate are these numbers. Probably best to do a few timed runs at SantaPod as they do a 0-60 test thing.
  8. i found this, so much that i couldn't get them off while the car was on the drive, gunna have to get it over the pit so i have better access lol! If you turn the wheel to the right or left giving you more access you should be ok. I applied some WD40 30mins before trying to take them off.
  9. You may find the caliper bolts are a tad tight.... breaker bar or something of the kind may be required
  10. Sorry How about a bucket of mud.... Sorry I forgot to add the weight to those stats too.... Weight 1545 kg
  11. This has been taken from Parkers Online. Engine Size 3498 cc Cylinders 6 0-60 mph 5.7 s Power Output 276 bhp Valves 24 Torque 363 Nm 268 lb-ft Top Speed 155 mph
  12. I just pretended it was worse than it was so he would spend more time cleaning the car! Juts don't tell Ian! I wondered why you were taking forever.... to be fair I enjoyed cleaning your car.... it felt like an old tank and needed some TLC. Thanks for sorting my caput laptop.... it runs so much faster now. I think it even feels lighter now that you've ditched all the junk that was on it Pics look great by the way.... As mentioned I was going to use my supernatural, but with the sun closing in on your car I wanted a quick finish so applied Autoglym High Gloss instead. I'd be curious to see how the supernatural performs on a GM. Funny thing is, some of your pics have almost turned your car into Blade?
  13. Happy Birthay Fella
  14. Nice one cheers Iain
  15. Anyone recommend some decent products to clean out my airfilter. (I have the ARC CAI) I looked at the K&N items but just wondered if anyone has found any other tricks? Cheers
  16. I'm of the same opinion, I was going to get one instead of the Zed but felt the reselling of the TVR would be a lot harder to shift. I love all the TVR's their styling is awesome for a British car, I will own one eventually, even if it's to shove in my garage and admire. A very big shame of the issues with TVR. But then maybe that gives the car a character! Cars look great in the pics
  17. Very nice. I was using the AG Extra Gloss too today. It good stuff on top of the Resin! Azures always look amazing after a polish.
  18. I never win anything on the national so I'm glad I put £2 in the sweep thanks for the info though.
  19. Does anyone know the results of the Grand National, can't be pooped to turn tv on. Purchased a sweep stake horse so just wondering if I've won?
  20. Dunno but it looks like a mouth with 2 eyes either side. Not to my liking?
  21. Watching over her shoulder so that you can buy her something in return?
  22. Heck looks likes she's done very well for you. How long was she looking over your shoulder for? Must have been a good 30 mins!
  23. Yeah happy birthday fella, I know he's heading out to Lanzo groto probably to celebrate his birthday as well. Have a drink on me! Happy Birthday.
  24. Happy B'day Fella..... sure you'll be having a fair few bev's today and probably the weekend
  25. I've been with my Mrs 9 years and although I offered for her to have a drive 18 months ago, she still hasn't stepped behind the steering wheel. I'm glad in a way, as I can just see her slipping that right foot too hard and screaming frantically to control the car
×
×
  • Create New...