Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I was using Wonder Wheels as well, but it just wouldn't take off the caked on dust. I'm also on the Ferodo's now also. Nice, not quite as good as the PF on oem disks. Although the savour of hardly any dust is amazing. Oh and no squeal either!!! Oh I remember those PF days so well.....
  2. Haha you probably have 10 browsers open at once!! Most people have a computer room (you have a TECHNOLOGY CENTRE!) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I see - WM organiser as well now..... Heck I'm moving out the Midlands and FAST!
  3. Are you not having pads at the same time??? I ditched my PF pads after they ate my OEM disks and deposited 400 tonnes of brake dust on my alloys, which in fact was embeded into the alloys I was going to go for the PF disks, but they are a fair few £££££!!
  4. Not in the slightest, i frankly dont give a toss. Just made me realise how mad i must be to even want to be a mod in the first place. Where's that "shakes head in despair/thanks for proving my point" smilie...... being a mod would be awesome, the biggest contribution you can give to the club hm. reading that back... no its not sucking up no im not trying to be a mod no i dont like ice cream, but please dont judge me Do I see a Husky Dog with his hand in the air for the job? (Please NO! The world will no longer be safe)
  5. back box only Mark As above - Backbox only....
  6. Interesting... Exhaust is about 8th position on the list at the moment, so once I've got the bodywork, suspension, bonnet struts , crack in my windscreen, carbon diffuser fixed, wheel nuts and polished tanks sorted I should be in a position to place an order. I'd like to purchase before Wales, but have doubts I can make it for then, but aim for the Lakes in June. Thanks for getting a firm price (I'll be in contact soon to place a "collection and delivery" with you for my carbon diffuser as it's going to the forum guru to fix!)
  7. After checking mine (since this thread) it rises to a peak of 1750, reduces to 1650 within about 5 seconds and then slowly reduces to 1400 within a minute or so. I wouldn't say it's harming the engine as there's hardly going to be any load on the engine whilst idling. As mentioned I normally leave the car running for 3-4 minutes before I move off the driveway.
  8. +1 it would be nice to able to swap the intakes but it wouldn't stop there, which has already been discussed. You'd need to swap out upper and lower plenum, intakes, ecu and more As Sarnie says, for the time and money slapping a SC would give you FAR better gains. If you want to increase power cheaply whack some NOS in!
  9. It fits directly on the Chargespeed bumper. I have placed it over my oem bumper and looks fab, although if you wanted to use it the oem bumper would require some cutting. I could overlay it against my oem if you wanted?
  10. Yes that idle speed seems about right. I leave my car running for at least 3-4 mins before leaving my driveway. Best thing I can advise is get a K1 exhaust decat the car and enjoy. You might want to purchase for the lady next door some ear plugs?
  11. Wasso

    LakeZ buffet

    2 for me please - and a free chicken leg each will be perfect!
  12. Tarmac can you pop me on the list for a pair. Thanks
  13. You have to change the time manually. Go into the user control panel, Date and Time settings and tick the BST box. Quite annoying I know....
  14. Could be possible to have a meet just for Azure's? Tall order I'm sure but as said, great photo opportunity!
  15. Me too. It's been 6+ months in the making, I couldn't get the front bumper I REALLY wanted or the 2nd bumper on my list purely because of cost. Although a deal came up that I couldn't refuse. I'm hoping to lower her also prior to Wales!
  16. Sensational, although his lampshade looks very dull!! Skills!
  17. 37 7 year NCB Insured with Adrian Flux. Had issues with companies that wouldn't insure the Nitrous, luckily AFlux came up trumps at £820 that's in a dodgy crime riddled town called Birmingham. The policy also covers like for like modifications, so if they are damaged or stolen I get the original parts replaced. Some policies (comparison sites) won't include European cover. So you think you've got a great deal and you go on holiday and turns out you're not insured! My policy includes European cover, lost keys, like for like mods and all for £820. I thought it was a good price, especially with all the mods. We shall see what it's like at renewal time as I know insurance as been rocketing!!
  18. That's good cos I don't actually own any axle stands
  19. That's a fair point at least by test fitting I can be reassured all I need to do is get it painted if it fits well. If not I know to factor in some tinkering time also!! Just out of curiosity is it worth putting the car on axle stands to assist with removing the oem kit?
  20. The chargespeed is original, front and sides are copies. The front and sides have already been on a vehicle so I guess they should be fine too then.
  21. Thanks fella's. I'll give it a bash and see how it goes. I'm hoping there should be no adjustments required at all!! If it goes Pete Tong I can always leave it to the pro's!!
  22. I turned off after page 1. It just ain't right publicly announcing he can't get it right with his women. Some people just haven't got a clue in life and to make matters worse they're on a car forum - wonder what he drives?
  23. Dry fit to make sure everything is alright before sending it off to be painted. I'm kinda keeping the cat IN the bag at the moment with brand of kit. Although some know already it's a chargespeed rear. So I would hope the rear goes on with no issues.
  24. Okay lads and ladies boy and girls..... I'll be test fitting my body kit next weekend. Are there any Do's and Dont's that should be followed with removing and fitting. I'm looking to fit rear front and sides, so if there are any experience tips in this process I'll be most grateful. Cheers
  25. What the hell you doing at Halfords!!!
×
×
  • Create New...