Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. If you search on google you'll find the right area's I think 350-tech have something on there, along with my350z. Let me see if I can find it...
  2. Further to the response provided by Ian, yes the 2006 facelift and the GT4 are the only engines which can benefit from the MREV2 - if I recall from Mark at Abbey the HR engine already has modifications which replicate the MREV2. Although I'm sure Mark mentioned, you seem to get better gains from the pre 06 engines when applying NA mods. Swings and roundabouts I'd say.
  3. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=47119 I purchased mine from Tarmac and the quality, look and price are superb. Don't be put off by the carbon fibre look, they look the part
  4. That's true - Carbon is so 80's these days.... I'd say swap the oem hood in return for cash and the Seibon. Just out of curiosity, what is the deal with the swap?
×
×
  • Create New...