Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I use Adrian Flux, been with them since purchasing the Zed two and a half years ago. Been great for me and if you add exterior or interior mods the price doesn't increase. They basically insure you for the power mods. They also provide European cover and a plethora of other additional insurance add on's. If The other two don't pan out try Flux
  2. Wow Dave real nice pics May as well with this weather eh Just realised I've never posted in here, to be fair I need a really nice pic with the level of quality already posted
  3. i thought it was because you got banned from another site so set your own one up? and to be fair you've done a good job I heard Chesterfield was a Husky on the 'other' forum! I have to say it's really healthy to see this thread has developed how it has. I think like Neil said we need some more voices and suggestions. I agree that what Chesterfield says about paying for forums, it would distract some of the audience and at the end of the day the major events work very well without superior funding. This forum is simple, friendly and resourceful. Not only that but a large number of people are now friends outside of the forum. You can't ask for more than that!
  4. No way Jose, that's real bad. You'll both be missed Have a great holiday though
  5. No probs Liam. I'll for sure drop you a message. Wow Mr G that's pretty neat, and fair cop to Will. Anyone want to borrow a fiver and turn it into Whiskey (don't worry I'll be investing heavily in Wales for Whiskey )
  6. Nice one Graham Edit: I think me and Jayne will be putting a bit more into the kitty this year with the prize list this year (we will get tickets at the meal)
  7. That's great Liam, just shows you're a nice chap after all Might also have a chat soon about a mortgage too. We already have a superb financial advisor who's purchased two properties for us, but healthy to see what you could maybe offer to the table. We'd live to go with a self build project but land is a friggin issue. When I finally know what I'm doing work wise we'll have a better understanding of plans
  8. You know what I'm going to say Chris
  9. Yep, and +1 on yours too Pete +1 on yours Pete, or is that +1 on Sarnie, or Biscuit
  10. Found them Kranson Forged Klassic 20" They are still for sale @ $3,200 with tyres - although stretched. I think white on white is pretty cool
  11. I saw a 370 on my350 with white aftermarket rims and thought oooooh I like. Now, the oem 370 rims I like in the style they were made as they show depth and definition. Put painting the oem's white for me doesn't do it. Had they been aftermarket I'd say WIN. I'll see if I can dig out the pic of the 370
  12. Wow had dinner and 6 pages appear, Neil have you got a new laptop and making sure it works? I agree with what mods and the boss are saying. The way things are seem to work well. They're all from different walks of life and will on many occasions argue amongst themselves in resolving difficult situations, such as policies, mods, regional organisers and amongst the main issues problematic members. I recall when Greekman was banned from events and I tried to fight his corner to attend a Nurburgring trip. Now I don't condone his actions in Wales but he took it on the chin and accepted his ban. The nurburgring trip would have fallen just prior to the expiry of his ban. The mods did not just point blank say no he's not permitted and would discuss. It was a few days before I heard back, but was informed of the amount of discussion which had taken place and that after serious consideration it would be unfair to shorten the already provided ban. It paves the way to ensure events are safe and respectful. So from this I am totally for the current mods, they work well together and take appropriate action where necessary. Would I feel different if they were all based in Ireland, no, Wales or Scotland it doesn't really matter. We all know Beavis can throw his toys out the pram but to be fair it's kinda funny sometimes and brings character to the team. Does Lexx appear to get short with people, probably yeah, but he sorts out the trolls and potential arguments. I like the fluid selection of members and the hand picked mods. If they weren't hand picked who knows what would happen. There's another forum just like ours, which is chargeable, and from what I have been informed whether true or not doesn't have half as much activity as this forum. If you're passionate for change pm Chris and put your suggestions to him. I'm sure if there's something which the forum could make use of it will be discussed and applied if necessary. Like I say with the mixed bag selection of mods we have I have faith the right decision will be made. To note on the for sale thread issue, why not have sub mods which only deal with for sale threads. Pick say 4-6 members in the UK who purely manage the for sale threads.
  13. You don't have to be nominated as a organiser to create a meet. Look at Graham, organised a stunning meet without any backup from the forum. I see what you're saying about mods, maybe have another welsh and scots to the list to try and even things out. If you feel you're getting a hard bargain come and live in England Don't forget mod selection is very difficult. Theres a large criteria needed to ensure the boat stays afloat without disruption?
  14. That video Beavis is EPIC Is that something done ages ago, as to script and supply the text from when Neil posted would be super fast! I agree that regional meets should be kept vibrant and interesting. Maybe have a section to vote in/out every six months. I wouldn't say there's a imbalance as such between England Scotland and Wales at all? Look at the Lakez last year, a roaring success and glad I could finally meet those north of the border. In addition there will always be differences between nationalities, from those on the south coast to those far north in Scotland there's a fair distance. Cultures are different but we all speak the same language, well nearly At the end of the day we're all different and whether you are a member, organiser, mod or admin we shall all be respectful to each other. There's times when things get out of hand and to be fair it's probably a wise idea to have a mixed mod team to iron out difficult decisions and make resolutions where necessary. I'll be honest and say that I'm surprised you see a difference between the north and south that has generated this thread?
  15. It really needs the Alloys and the paint fixing so once that's done I'll shout you for a Duo Zed Shoot
  16. I think historically there's been more than 50, which why they now cap the event at 50. My first outing May 10 was nearly a full house, but when you combine the +1's it makes for a great weekend. For me it gets better every year, but the weather hasn't - so lets hope the next 3 weeks it can rain as much as it wants as long as it stops and the sun shines for Wales.
  17. Agreed it'll need some work, it could have been a hell of a lot worse. At least it fits and needs minor adjustments here and there. I guess it all depends on how much cash needs to be injected into fixing. Then as per your other thread the cost of painting. I was really surprised that my copy V2 fitted hassle free, and that the chargespeed costing 4 times as much needed work.
  18. The only sound worse, is that of a wheel scraping a curb I remember the sound very well whilst doing 30 and lost control in the ice and slammed and mounted the curb in a tunnel. Thought I'd lost the whole side of the car. The noise was horrendous. Never again do I want to hear that sound again
  19. Wasso

    JAE pic

    That wouldn't be SMD would it behind the grey shirt. Pretty sure that's not Sarah's car.
  20. Good work Darren keep it going
  21. Interesting option..... I shall see what things look like once I add my recent acquisitions. I fear a tuck will be needed, but options to cover/wrap the oem cables in something more pleasing may be an alternative.
  22. I'll have a carbon engine cover AND slam panel up for grabs within a couple of days. Both are red carbon. Excellent condition and perfect fit.
  23. Thing is the looms are damn ugly. Stick a bit of bling in the engine bay and the look is scuppered from the oem looms. I may just cover them like envy did if it's going to be a nuisance.
  24. Just think of poor Keyser who would have to repost all his pictures from the daily update. Good idea though a forum gathering
×
×
  • Create New...