Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I've had a moan at Pro Bolt as their American site had a better selection. It turns out the UK site wasn't filtering correctly and so half the bolts were missing. I'm going to go for the flanges hex bolt in Aluminium. I'll also go for the washers but not sure which as yet. The other company came back to me, they don't do 50mm or 70mm. Pro Bolt seems to be the only one stop shop. Doing an engine bay fully in titanium is expensive
  2. I use this stuff http://www.moleroda.com/acatalog/info%5f2036%2ehtml
  3. You'll be able to sell that for £1k when you're done!
  4. UPDATED WITH FITTED PICTURES As I say this one is ready to go!! Pop your name down and I'll be in touch
  5. matt bowey had for for a short while, but he's just changed again recently Which one bumper or ugly moot?
  6. I'm surprised you chose against the GTR bumper. You'd probably the first person to get one. Nice to be different I say. I had a friend of mine who went to spec savers the other day. Should have seen the woman he had on his arm. Lets just say he ditched her after getting new specs.
  7. That one doesn't do a 35mm, but does the 70 and 50mm It's crazy why one company can't provide the complete selection I don't know. Really annoying.
  8. I guess they sent you the Allen bolts. I've also been in discussion with them and another company in the UK. I've found some bolts on the Pro Bolts US site which aren't advertised in the UK but just waiting for a response. I really like the flanged hex bolts, but want them before Wales in the right size and material. I may even need to get them anodised as well. Once I get a supplier I'll let you know. Allensbolts.com are good but don't provide everything I need and want a one stop supplier.
  9. I'm shocked Will that you're younger than me, heck I'm getting on!! Unless you're being
  10. Where did you get yours from in the end? I'm having serious difficulty getting exactly what I want. The plenum bolts are the hardest to source. I've got two options 1 : go for aluminium and get them anodised 2 : go with pro bolts and pay a fortune The main problem is getting all the required bolts under one roof, in the right style. For instance I can't seem to source a M6 x 70mm in a flat Allen head. I can get normal Allen head but not sure they would be suitable for the plenum?
  11. :Update: If you purchase a polished plenum the strut bar can be added for £60 instead of £75. That would be a polished plenum and polished strut for £200 all inclusive of delivery I'll update a picture with the effect of both polished items in the engine bay
  12. This is me a few years ago when my Zed was almost stock
  13. Sorry to divert this thread away from its theme, but as this is my first time seeing of Zug's banner I couldn't help thinking this....
  14. Autoglym Super Resin with microfiber DONE.
  15. I'd say the private way of travelling will be quicker, its quicker for sure. Hey, if you're lonesome for a party I'm sure one of the single lads will be happy to escort you to your party etc At least you'll have some Zed conversation.
  16. I was talking to a chap at Nissan a while ago. He said.... Brake pads and disks £4k Carbon underbody diffuser £4k The diffuser is prone to damage via speed bumps and the like. Like Neil says they are cheap for a reason.
  17. Subscribe to the For Sale forum then when anything pops up you get an email.
  18. PM sent
  19. I just smiled for 60 seconds and still smiling. Let's hope the weather is good for us.
  20. That's not good with delays this close to Wales. I hoe you get them mate so that you can get some miles on SC before opening her up I can just imagine strewn cars at the side of the road with Darren being there to AA us back to camp Not long now boys and girls
  21. Looks real nice Can't believe after all that food you ate a 3 week old donkey, that's just not on. What happened to the history and sight seeing. Although to be fair I'd be stuffed after a small donkey.
  22. VERY NICE!! Just up my street. Great work Liam
  23. Good on ya Steve will look mental in Black
  24. He claimed the guy in front locked up. I saw no tyre smoke. It was a deliberate push. There's no way that was a fair manoeuvre. Credit to Plato for his route to 3rd place, but 2nd position was underhand.
  25. I have now completed my first polished OEM strut bar. The plan is to provide the polished strut on a exchange basis. Therefore you purchase the polished strut and you return your old OEM strut in the box provided. Cost for this service is £75 (If purchased alongside a polished plenum you'll inherit a £15 discount) When returning your old strut brace to me, you will cover the returning post - which shall be £10 from myparceldelivery.com For a further £15 you can have the mounting feet painted in ANY COLUR you wish. Please state paint code if possible. All metal parts such as nuts for the tension of the bar will also be polished (you can see one nut which has been polished for reference), so basically cleaning the whole item back to it's original clean finish. Furthermore as part of this service, send me your nuts and bolts from the strut bar feet and I'll polish those for you as well. Example pic at the bottom. Anyway, here's some before and after pics of what you can expect. BEFORE AFTER FITTED 1) dunc1n1101 (feet painted Anodised Red) DONE 2) dra1975 (feet painted Ford Electric Orange) DONE 3) mrt (feet painted Red) DONE 4) 5) If you're looking for a polished plenum - please click here viewtopic.php?f=38&t=59850
×
×
  • Create New...