Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. If you're going fora 50 shot, the cost to hit 75 is about £7 more. I had the Wizards same as Keyser and it's good quality gear with simple UK resource for parts and information. Might be a little more pricey but it's good gear. If you head to the Dyno thread page you'll see my dyno printouts as I progressed with 25, 50 and 75. 50 was okay but the 75 made the noticeable difference.
  2. Sad times Yes it's a shame, but since the demand is a lot lower these days, there's no point in me forking out for the next batch in which may not sell. The 350 is getting older now and as a result the volume of sales will reduce over time. All good things come to an end eventually. I completely agree with you...still sad to see one of the best member trader items coming to an end. Cheers matey, that's really satisfying to hear. Never had an issue selling them, no product failure unlike the Motordyne, and 100% positive feedback. I actually never expected this product to sell so well, and provide sales to the members for around 4 years.
  3. Sad times Yes it's a shame, but since the demand is a lot lower these days, there's no point in me forking out for the next batch in which may not sell. The 350 is getting older now and as a result the volume of sales will reduce over time. All good things come to an end eventually.
  4. These are likely to be my last batch, once they're gone.......they're gone!! No more Wasso spacers thereafter........ All colours available at the present time, all come with the necessary installation kit £170 delivered.
  5. Who's missing a set of nice cuff-links? PM me if you're interested.
  6. Wow 50, congrats Andy and hope you have a great day
  7. So you made a river of concrete...... Hope you notified the necessary authorities Also your widening of the drive way clearly wasn't enough for the big truck haha Looking good and looks like steady progress is being made now.
  8. It's a very clever game and I like the way it's continuously evolving
  9. Let me know how it is, especially the new raid. I doubt I'll buy it though. Already got one character on level 40 happy days. I have to say the graphics are stupendous, the best graphics, lighting, movement and smoothness I've EVER seen on any game or console. Eris Morn, @*!# the bed! Her skin, mouth, everything about the character is so life like. I actually would have passed this as real life. Bungie have done a cracking job and they've listened to the players hugely. The game is massive now and Sooooooo much to do. Epic and one hell of a game now.
  10. The main purpose or it's devised purpose is to divert air into the rad. Air Diversion Panel as it's otherwise known. Does it make any difference, probably not. But as Payco says it creates a cleaner look under the hood and on most panels the hood catch hole is reduced, making it neater.
  11. Sold - thread locked
  12. Nope, I haven't put fuel in my zed since........ ........ January I think. Very economical that's for sure! I see what you're saying, but I just can't help invisage service stations becoming electrical parking lots. It's relitavely new tech, it's a long way off being the prime fuel choice, and I'm sure the supply of electrical service stations accommodating various modes of transport will be covered.
  13. Sold - thread locked
  14. It would make you wonder if Supercharging a battery would shorten it's life? But then technology is moving forward at an alarming pace so maybe it's possible. I can't help vision what Clacket Lane services on the M25 might look like when everything is Electric!! I'm sure that won't be the case, and they will have made the V8 engine cost effective, tree hugging and far superior over any other fuel source
  15. Sold - thread locked
  16. Flippin hell Thank god you're ok, that looks nasty and not surprised you were being seen to in an ambulance. Close call there chap, but it does look fairly bad for the poor Zed. If there's a way, Chris'll fix it, he's a wonder with the angle grinder. I just hope this doesn't distract your feelings for the Zed .
  17. With updated pic.
  18. Sure, you just won't know what's being read out on the gauges. If you have the heater matrix unplugged as well, the blowers will be on full blast
  19. PM coming over.
  20. If you are trading goods, yes. (Purchased/selling/goods in hand) If you are connecting with X company and have secured a discount especially for club members, then no, no members trading or pro trader status is required.
  21. What is the full charging time on these things anyway? Electric cars should have a roof with a solar panel. Might help?
  22. Just how it is really...... Not much I can do about it and as winter is approaching the need isn't so urgent. But it would be good to aim for a Spring completion date. I get my "speed" hits from my 210bhp and 295 lb-ft of torque from my daily commuting vehicle, whilst keeping some relitavely healthy MPG.
  23. True, and to be fair whilst I miss driving a Zed, the change from driving a diesel chugger with crap suspension and moving to the finished article will be like driving the Star Ship Enterprise
  24. Here you go http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48567-my-350z-from-the-beginning-suzi-to-become-suzanne/page__st__1140
  25. Sorry folks no update...... Delays contributed by the fact Keyser wants to build a fortress! (Well that's what the council, planners, authorities and the like seem to think) http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95821-the-zed-shed-part-deux-build-try-again-p11/ Normal service will resume......... One day...... Don't worry activity is occurring in the background but not worth mentioning until we get the all clear to cut the White, sorry GREEN tape to open Zed Shed 2
×
×
  • Create New...