Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Nice one Yes let me know.
  2. And received (updated front page)
  3. No problem, manufacture starts Monday next week, so the deadline is open till then. I'll PM you later this evening with the details
  4. On Board Diagnostics Multi pin plug, located right hand side of the steering wheel, beneath the hood latch. Basically connects hardware/software to the ECU. Used by garages for engine diagnostics or general viewing of what the ECU see's.
  5. I know exactly where the delete button is I rarely use my laptop, and every thing is on my phone and I'd like an easy life if you know what I mean.
  6. Thing is I'd rather not have messages stored in two locations, for me it logistically doesn't work.
  7. Well I've been having a tidy up and down to 90% but with the spacer project and polishing going full tilt its kinda needed How Alex is coping I don't know. Tarmac still has an issue as I still can't send him a message, and Ersen is also having the same issue.
  8. My point is te sent items now count towards your inbox, so I'll have no choice but to delete sent items. I get a lot of message as mentioned from members trading, REO stuff, and personal mail. I'm okay to juggle the new arrangement but it could be improved, if there's an option to?
  9. B27 for me.
  10. I'd also suggest sending a PM to zmanalex, Tarmac and CS. See how they all compare.
  11. I heard Keyser is competing next season in F1. He's driver and pit crew at the same time
  12. I would presume it would contain ALL motorsports proffesional or otherwise.
  13. I like the idea of conversations but now your sent messages will contribute to your inbox count. Which will mean deleting manually the sent messages, I've not tried but I presume that to be the case. Also you can't see if someone has read your message. Funny how some old traits of the old forum actually worked well. What's the chance of a mailbox increase
  14. WRC FTW!
  15. True could create a sent folder, but I would presume it would still count towards your total messages stored. The old system would only hold X amount of messages in your inbox, gladly sent messages would not count towards your inbox count. In addition creating folders allowed you to store more messages. It seems the total count is based on all folders in the new system, so there's no way to take advantage of creating folders to expand your message count.
  16. Hmmmm getting a bit frustrated with the message area. Tried to send Tarmac a message and he's exceeded his limit, ok fine ill save the message for later. It's not possible to save the message! It says cannot send to Tarmac despite clicking save. So I take the name out. It says you must have a name in the field. Ok so I'll try last idea which is to send it to myself, nope it won't send to me. I like the old system as it would send, and its up to the receiver to sort out their inbox. Now I can't send or even save the message. In addition can I ask what happened to your message on transfer if you had folders setup. It seems they may have all been deposited in the new conversation area, but I can't confirm as it seems a minefield trying to sift through messages that were received or sent as they all now seem to appear in the one area. Personally sent messages should be stored in the sent area, not within the inbox? Is there also any chance of increasing my mailbox size because the messages I receive vary from personal, members trading and REO messages and there's not enough room to store important messages. Cheers
  17. One done another to go.
  18. I did see that thread, but didn't know if Zippy was a fiat panda or something? I can't believe it!!!! That's Pants Chris, get a grip this marriage thing is making you sensible, next you'll be bringing sprogs into the world. Well erm GLWTS then?? (Still can't believe it!)
  19. So let me get this right - 370 sold camper bought....
  20. Chris what do you mean "the car is now gone"
  21. Great write up husk Just one thing..... Didn't you get rig of the zed because things were always being repaired, and that was your reason for selling? it doesn't look any better from this angle. Interesting car though
  22. Received List updated. If there is any further interest and we fill the remaining slots to 20 I'll be able to knock £10 off each spacer.
×
×
  • Create New...