Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. OUCH Never again!! 4am pain and up at 9:30...... What shall I do today?
  2. Nice little drive round the city you should of gone through queens way tunnels At the time they weren't on my way home from work, but I know what you mean, they're pretty epic tunnels.
  3. I don't think I can see??? Happy New Year to all....... Hoc, I mean HIV... Darn spel check.... I mean HIC!
  4. KY Gel works fine this time of night.....
  5. Burnt Titanium is my next line of fire, hence my sig which nobody reads Edit - my sig should read "Burnt Titanium" my apologies
  6. Lol! Would you powdercoat it? Anodise FTW
  7. I'll investigate in January for you. Much love
  8. I can't see why it couldn't be done in Red, I'll pop it on my project list and see what I can do.
  9. Nice colour
  10. Ha ha secret stash, I know what you mean and its a nice piece of shiny bling, each to their own I suppose. I could have one made up if you wanted.
  11. Why would you want something polished that you won't see?
  12. Yes Happy New year to all, hope 2012 has brought people great things and that 2013 gives you all the great pleasures of life. I'm hoping 2013 will bring me great changes with the business as I'm planning full time detailing instead of just weekends. Which means I'll leave office life once and for all. Here's to 2013 and that it brings Right I'm off for a and a hangover in the morning.
  13. I would do if my laptop wasn't so crap, its on its real last legs being 6 years old and takes 10 mins just to start up!
  14. But everything needs to be white to get a true perspective.
  15. Another SQL error.
  16. Ha ha that'll teach the ladies
  17. Would have sent it to you if I wasn`t so worried about losing it in the post....and then seeing it on Ian's car at the Morton............ :lol: Have a great evening. Ha ha nice one Chris..... It would be pointless fitting it to a NA car, but I like your thinking. Daz got that message fine, what I'm referring to was a message you were intending to send prior to Christmas to say "sending my Cossy Intake to you for polishing" you did mention sending it up. Anyway I'll be down at the South east meet if you want me to finish it off for you. I have a spare upper if you need one, but I guess you still have your red one?
  18. Come on Ian keep up Think of a certain someone who is far far far away doing thier own adventure with pics etc. Dave is trying to compete Jim? Sorry I've not looked at all threads sorry
  19. I like the Rota Torque in standard form, let alone blinged white to match the car. It's simple..... It ticks all the boxes. Looks great Different Fits the budget I know you like to be different so why follow the norm?
  20. White Rota Torque FTW
  21. Nice one Darren, no wonder I didn't get a message this Christmas Way to go yet though my friend, keep polishing. :wink:
  22. Good job I'm holding my breath!
  23. Smurf all the way
  24. Agreed the two just after 15mins are pretty horrific. Some real crazy crashes especially the NASCAR ones where they hit the wall at like stupid speeds where you'd expect instant death.
×
×
  • Create New...