Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Apparently the info is saved, but they want to make sure the forum functions as it should before adding bits. There's also the simplicity of updates so anything out the ordinary will cost, but I'd say sometime this year we should see future development.
  2. Depends on how it's sent if its USPS you'll have tax on the goods value and delivery value at 20%. ParcelForce charge about £15 just for handling the package. If its DHL you won't have the £15 handling fee but will still may pay tax. Say £12-27 on top of your current total as a guide.
  3. Ha ha toys out of pram, I was more frustrated rather than angry. Just annoying when you can't use the full benefit of the software, but I guess best to have a stable platform before turning further functionality on. Edit: Here's the table issue http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66058-inserting-a-table/
  4. Good luck with the table Wizard
  5. As requested
  6. I totally agree.....
  7. The reason the residents were pee'd off was because they had more wonga!! What I'd love to do is get a few of us together and drive down that chaps road opposite Harrods and belt the loving daylighta out of his road. What's he going to say then? Bloody Japanese? Toff off to Chelsea, actually don't do that because the Chelsea cruise has been going on for some 100 years....(I think) Interesting prog though. Nice one Colin.
  8. Seen a fair few of those before, but the evo and the old man are always firm favourites.
  9. Why leave the window wipers attached with now windscreen? Cool though!
  10. That's a pretty good idea, that way Macca can still enjoy Zed life.
  11. If you fancy meeting half way I'm near Solihull and have the relevant OBD software to check what's pending in the background. Alternatively CS can take things further and fix the issue?
  12. The kit comes as follows. All new bolts for the plenum Strut bar bolts Aluminium washers for the strut feet Plenum plastic spacers (for inside the plenum). A torque wrench is required to tighten the bolts. The spacer itself is high grade, hi temp aluminium, using bonded gaskets either side of the spacer for a tight seal. Had a random message from the spacer feet company and they're not open from theChristmas break till Monday the lazy sh1tes!!!! I'll be having a moan at them anyway as they are well overdue!!! Yes the cover fits as normal as it affixes to the upper plenum.
  13. Nice one Colin iPhoned it to my sky+
  14. Mark I believe is moving into the V8 field. I'm surprised you didn't already know Peter, I dunno thought you were in the loop!
  15. Welcome and read up on the Wales thread for this year and join the party.
  16. Looks like there's a lot of moving needed to please soooo many people. I'll be up for it next year and will tag along when I can this year.
  17. I was thinking more of a pivot table personally.
  18. +1 on that. Wasn't there recent issues with the Vreds??
  19. I think there's 3 original parts, door handles, engine casing and something else but can't think what it is.
  20. I just read that bit At least I can say that I've touched it and peered inside. Truly epic vehicle. Shame I never saw it run live.
  21. Thing is its a solo seater and I have my other half who I'd have to leave behind + its a bit heavy on fuel. Would love to have though
  22. I ran the Eibachs at 30mm and now live on the Meisters at 25mm. Although font get me wrong I still have to be careful where I drive.
  23. Nice one cheers Chris
×
×
  • Create New...