Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Oh dear..... That makes me addicted then
  2. And when you don't quite make it!!
  3. Ha ha I was right..... The beginning I wasn't expecting when I first went on it, but probably one of the top 3 I've ever been on. Stealth is wicked...... But I so want to ride Kingda Ka!! It's the tallest in the world at 456ft high and gets to 128mph in 3 seconds. In comparison stealth is 205ft If you're like me, head to www.rcdb.com And POV
  4. Without watching the video I can tell you straight away that's The Hulk, a truly EPIC RIDE.... Watches video just in case
  5. Wasso

    Detail

    Id rather have a new right arm and a deserved cold beerio! Hard graft isn't it. Try doing 6 cars consecutively!! (Over 6 days that is - not in one day )
  6. Wasso

    Detail

    Very good Steve, want a job?
  7. I was there in October when they said it will open in March. So my other half bought me tickets for the usual stay over at the Alton Towers Hotel. We always go on a Monday when the parks is pretty quiet. Before we went we checked to see if the Smiler would be running and its late, they wouldn't let us change our tickets till May. So all we had were pictures instead. It does look epic and the second half looks better. The vertical climb was taken from Saw at Thorpe Park. I can't wait to get on it!!!!
  8. Nope Maybe try a Red Bull wakes me up no end. Sluggish, very odd. Can't help I'm afraid?
  9. Great thread BM, some tasteful mods along the way. The SPL bushes I did last year and the Eibach ARB's this hear. A noticeable combo that makes a big cornering difference. So errrr what's next?
  10. Wish I had time to get my bumper sorted by then but with my workload over the next week it`s impossible so I`ll be spending my time at the bar instead of cleaning I'll be joining you matey. Unless you fancy doing some mechanics instead
  11. Two Bears get with the programme...... Jayne says she wants to see a pic.....
  12. Shouldn't this have been done a long time ago Love the bonnet I've actually got a GT Spec Carbon strut - must put that up for sale soon.
  13. Top job Pete, the rims look great with the skirts now.
  14. I used to work in Weybridge, and its a very nice place. You can't go far wrong with the area. St George's estate is super nice but you have to be mega rich to live there. Here's some info. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-exclusive-gated-community-in-weybridge-where-alexander-perepilichnyy-lost-his-life-8360449.html Some nice bars, but as smudge has said no clubbing, cos he's still young I once saw Cliff Richard in WH Smith who lives in the St George's estate. A very wealthy and nice place to live.
  15. Yeah thats a good call, every car thats breaking or has damage has at least 1 light smashed Theres always these lights if all else fails http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Fairlady-Z-Z33-2003-2009-Angel-Eye-LED-Projector-HEADLIGHT-Black-NISSAN-/360420426401?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item53eabb42a1 Seen them in real life, just one thing I can say about those......NO don't like them BM.....? Seriously avoid anything like that unless.... 1) reduce the quality of lighting up the road 2) expect cheap quality and fitment issues 3) failure 4) they are horrible
  16. Just watch the oil on the Revup. In other words weekly, monthly then quarterly. If weekly is good move to monthly and then quarterly. That way you'll spit any issues immediately. I'm on 80k now and use about 1L every 700-1,000 miles. Some done burn any at all, but enjoy my car so economy doesn't come into it.
  17. Pretty much a lot of headlight units in today's cars have some good tech inside them, so new or even second hand they're worth a bomb. Think about it, what's going to break first in a collision alongside a bumper, the headlights. That's why they go for a premium.
  18. well, the 06+ headlights ain't cheap, so think long and hard before modding them it only the 06 ones that can have the mod? im 03, ill check breaker yards and have a play Good luck with finding some in a reasonable price bracket. Expect at least £400 for a pair if not a lot more!
  19. Duraflex sell them in America. Search ebay America.
  20. Ian you should be more careful about what you write. :p I shall be having a word with Jayne about you. Very good, somebody is bored today Still waiting on a pic from Two Bears
  21. Chris you can update me with eating at pub, or where ever.
  22. Come on Two Bears, we've all posted..... You did kinda snoop into who's who, only fair. My +1 is the most easy going girl out there, she'll take you under her wing and chat crap to you all night (sorry darling (that's to my +1 btw))
  23. Get your own drink at the bar Andy
×
×
  • Create New...