Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Hmmm skydive..... Always wanted to do that. Price would be good
  2. Wasso

    Wales 2013 Thanks

    I was very tempted to have one last bash at the ET before going home. But I think Jayne had enough by 10am Sunday bless her Also TOP job by Darren looking after the FI'd Zeds.
  3. Wasso

    Wales 2013 Thanks

    +999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.99!! A big thank you to everyone! I love this meet with a passion and wouldn't change it for the world. I was rather sad to see the car park like this. Myself and Haydn were the last to leave and it was so quiet and desolate. Not long till the LakeZ.
  4. But it was a worthy one, and I'm surprised you've not shown it off a little more because its the best I've heard in a Zed by a long shot!
  5. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    All done Ian By 3 Mods confusing the system Nice one Col
  6. That's the problem with driving above 30mph Wil - you miss all the really exciting "high speed action" Well done to Matt for being such a good sport about it though Indeed Don't worry Matt I'm sure attention will be deflected from you in due course at least he didn't get lost (at least twice by my accounting) +1 We were surprised to catch up on Graham driving lonesome in the hills, he'd left his group behind all scrambling for their Sat Nav's and notes.
  7. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Pics here peeps!! Can a mod do the honours.
  8. Bit of a thread revival, but well and truly deserved. Had a listen at Adrian's system in Wales, absolutely cracking. The system has a lot of power, depth and clarity and yet only running a small 4 channel amp for the entire system. Beautiful sound mate, well sourced and great quality. Just looking to go shopping
  9. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    And then there was none...... Roll on 2014....
  10. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Just getting up save us some Breakfast!!
  11. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    The bar is now closed Wales is now over for 2013 The lights are turned off and the cars are resting for their drive home. Thank you Graham and Joy for hosting and organising the event, it may not have been as OCD as Colin and ran like clockwork, but the funny mishaps stay as great memories and have made the weekend all that more interesting and a bloody good laugh. I'd also like to thank those who also contributed to the weekend especially those leading groups out as its not easy. Darren I've enjoyed your enthusiasm with our routes which have been a god damn blast. It's also been great to see old faces and new faces who also now been struck with the Wales bug, we did say it was epic and you now see why. I'd also like to say the charity work and respects given to Macaman and Sparky were spot on. Very touching to see the graphics on Chris's 4x4 paying tribute to them both. RIP guys. It's been a fantastic weekend and I'll be back next year as usual. Thanks all
  12. We're all outside and Matt has just owned up
  13. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Sorry but Pamela has just joined us so its still going on..... Oh dear sorry head tomo...... Adrian wheeee is the door?
  14. I can't believe people are posting this late at night
  15. I can't find that post in question. It would have occurred around 12:20 as this thread was created as a result of the issue. If you are able to do a search that would be cool, but can't find it now.
  16. I knew there was a 4th car I've got to clean
  17. Thought I'd get this started with my prep ready for tomorrow.
  18. You have to be up at the crack of dawn as well if you want to clean your car and have breakfast. Either way there's enough time on the Sat afternoon to clean
  19. Well I don't want Graham jumping on my back and shreaking down my ear to make me have a heart attack. Never again!!
  20. Hmmmmm something strange is going on with the forum. Example: I post something Somebody else posts something after me I go back and edit my post My post after editing now falls under the last post? Despite my post being time stamped prior to the last post??? Very odd, especially is your post contains quotes
  21. Please be mindful of the occupants next door And more seriously your alcohol in blood level in the morning, just saying Oh without a shadow of doubt this isn't a rave, and adults amongst us will behave. I mean last year we played "give us a clue" after a few wines from Adrian. Secondly there's no way I'm waking up with a hangover, it just doesn't work, eh Graham. We shall ALL be good boys and girls Edit! Rothers are you bringing your breathalyser? I think you should, but Martinmac isn't coming to prove his soberness!
  22. I'd cancel the order and get a Zed
  23. Okay the bar shuts at like 11pm or so, and its at this point some 'may' wish to continue drinking. I don't condone or partake in these sort of gatherings as we'll probably have a party in the room I'll be bringing a case of 24 and a few bottles of wine. Always good to have spares
  24. Think yourself lucky Haydn, I have to bring a +1 as well, which includes shoes and handbags, make up and her trolley of booze!!
  25. I have heard all about this designer clay, and I'll have to be honest and think you've lost the plot completely!!
×
×
  • Create New...