Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Oh that's a point, I recall that place in the high street. Nice place and food was great.
  2. FTFY Sorry yes that's correct
  3. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Great vids Steve, the tripod in a 'firm' position worked really well. You'll do best to join the 'Darren' gang next year
  4. It's a shame because they've delivered every time.
  5. Pringles! "Once you pop you can't stop!" Trust me, it started and can go a VERY long way. My next mission is a full wire tuck!
  6. Our table was a long story. Meat was delivered with a 10 min wait for Veg which Caroline had to ask where it was? I never received my dinner but when delivered my lamb was on a diet of some sort. Couldn't say it was anywhere near as tasty as last time, but all was made well for me when I ventured in to the sticky pudding which was delicious. Humpy missed out on desert, and I rubbed it in for about 20 mins saying how he's missed out.
  7. Sorry Dave, carry on, it makes for some light entertainment.
  8. Yes because since day one I was a moaning troll on this forum. I'm sure there will be someone reading this thread that genuinely can see where I'm coming from. I can't see it mate, from this angle your pee'd off your ad wasn't approved despite not fulfilling the criteria. From here on in, you're just making a fool of yourself via this thread. I don't see anyone so far saying yeah, you should have been given so consideration despite not meeting the criteria. To be fair I'd just leave it and move on as everyone else is just having a laugh now.
  9. +1 the only ever meet in existence for everyone to be in reverse! Agreed the Waterloo let us down this year, but previously never had an issue. Maybe a change in location for Sunday lunch to make it different, as that's my 5th lunch there now. But a great car park and accommodates us well. This is one of the reasons the Morton works so well. Maybe just a note to the Waterloo for next time or a change? Otherwise everything was perfect, even the weather. I would say having a couple of trader stands on the Sat afternoon would be good?
  10. Happy Birthdayayey and that Tat is pretty impressive. Not into them myself but have to say that is very good!!
  11. Both heading up the M5 probably around the Burnham on Sea area. The white with Nismo kit and the Azure riding tandem middle lane. You wouldn't have seen me heading south as I was transporting the family in the MPV *Yawn* In fact I've seen 5 Zeds today, yet haven't seen any for months! Edit - just realised I've posted this in Off Topic
  12. Happy Birthday fella, having a drink to celebrate for you now in Devon!
  13. :confused: Edit: How about :puzzled: (nightmare trying to remember what they are when you're not on a computer)
  14. Are you copying me, or am I copying you now, I'm confused!
  15. Wasso

    Wales 2013 aftermath

    I can add to this, my exhaust has an issue, needs a replacement - good job I placed my order prior to Wales
  16. Funny that, he copied my engine bay as well. But then I will be copying and enhancing on his ICE install.
  17. I was gonna say it looked a bit thin on the foam aspect, but like I said to bob it'll probably take a couple of goes to get used to volumes and thickness.
  18. I saw Bob in the office behind reception photocopying the entry forms with BOB on it!! Glad you've chosen wisely, at least I don't have to clean your car any more
  19. Hey get to the back of the queue
  20. I also run the Zspeed. Fantastic piece of kit!!
  21. Life would be so boring without taking risks! Also, what better reason to have a fully rebuilt engine towards 650rwhp if not: "Sorry Leti, engine just gone bang, need a new one!" :lol: Funny that, I said only last night to Jayne I think my exhaust is blowing
  22. Wasso

    Supercharger kit :D

    Revup (you'll need to change the backing plate) http://my350z.com/forum/turbos-nitrous-superchargers/577967-vortech-v3-tuner-kit-for-rev-up-engine.html PRE-Rev on G35 http://g35driver.com/forums/engine-power-adders/425621-vortech-v2-supercharger-kit-w-polished-bracket-osiris-tuner-deatschwerks.html
  23. Wasso

    Supercharger kit :D

    Why don't you import used? There's a pre revup and revup for sale at the moment. (My350z)
  24. A fair few people have had issues with Nissan dealers. One guy (Nissan-Pip) was charged well over £1k for new Lambda sensors and man hours. Problem didn't go away. Advised he goes direct to CS, problem found cracks in the Cats. Problem fixed. Simple, go to a recommended trader on here. Otherwise it'll cost you an arm and a leg.
×
×
  • Create New...