Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I would say around 3 weeks but need full conformation from two of the companies this week for the plastic feet and the spacer itself. I should have a firm date provided to you this week.
  2. Well i knew youd want one so to save your fingers Also you're banned from anything other than polished I'm afraid.
  3. The next batch of spacers is half way through it's manufacture stage. Where I'm hoping to provide by the end of the week the ETA of when they will be ready for anodising (final process). Please indicate your interest with username and colour required. (Colour options are not limited to those below) Once I'm at the pre-anodising stage I'll require payment and your postal address sent to me by PM. Although I'll let you know in advance. If for any reason you don't visit the forum that often, then please supply me with an email address so that I can contact you promptly if needed. 1. Smudgedon - Polished and Sealed *PAID & Shipped* 2. KyleR - Orange *PAID & Shipped* 3. Sussex Sawyers - Red *PAID & Shipped* 4. Mick-r1 - Red *PAID & Shipped* 5. martek - Orange *PAID & Shipped* 6. craig350z - Blue *PAID & Shipped* 7. dell0682 - Blue *PAID & Shipped* 8. eatonm90 - Polished *PAID & Shipping Tue 20th Aug* 9. Benedunn - Red *PAID & Shipped* 10. paulashy - Red (On Hold) 11. laidbackluke - Purple *PAID & Shipping Tue 20th Aug* 12. Munton87 - Orange *PAID & Shipping Tue 20th Aug* 13. 14. 15.
  4. I'll start a new interest thread to save confusion with this thread.
  5. One thing I like on G35 and my350 is iTrader which shows internal sales and satisfaction comments etc. We could do away with the "trader" threads etc and actually pop it behind their profile. iTrader on my350 etc shows number of sales and a clear guide for anyone wishing to get a feel of their reliability.
  6. I'm the same click by accident or if I want to send that person a PM. I had noticed Twobears there was nothing to see via your profile, to which I was very disappointed.
  7. I think smudge would like black cherry, nice colour
  8. Probably a fair point
  9. Blue has ways been a winner, and just got better. There may be a reason to get a 70 after all! Whack the Amuse kit on, rims and exhaust and job done!
  10. Happy Birthday Dave, any new outfits? All the best and hope a new Jaaaaaag is on the cards
  11. Did somebody want to be the 1st to get in!! Happy Birthday Bob Birthday boy, have a cool day, any birthday mods??
  12. Working for myself contracting for Rentokil, so they don't get any say on when I take holiday. Which is good for me
  13. I don't think even those dyno units are bolted down?
  14. And here's an evening shot. We're off out to the club now for some
  15. Ooops!! That could have seriously hurt someone!
  16. Well, there's not been that many this year..... Dublin 3 nights Tenerife 4 nights Wales 4 nights Devon 4 nights LakeZ (June) 2 nights Cyprus (July) 7 nights Hungary (August) 7 nights Tenerife (November) 4 nights Austria Skiing (Jan) 7 nights This is probably why my car budget has been reduced.
  17. That's not a bad idea but there's only two bedrooms and that would mean having to share if you know what I mean.
  18. :lol: I'll let Jayne know
  19. Ha ha yeah Jayne loves to post on FB. It's been 20deg's today so really nice. Had a few pints down in the harbour and now relaxing with the views and sea air. that's Jaynes mum Cheers Considering the wet cold and Autumn weather last week its been a nice retreat from crap weather. Won't be heading home till Tuesday so to miss the traffic. Believe it or not I've seen 5 or 6 Zeds in 3 days, and not one in the last 3 months at home.
  20. Having a few days away near Brixham Devon, and couldn't help but soak up the views from the lounge of our uncles lodge. First pic was this morning at 9am and the second just now. Tranquility..... (The lodge is actually for hire if anyone wants to take a look www.paradiseviewlodge.co.uk )
  21. Was in the Renault Scenic so you wouldn't have seen somebody frantically waving
  22. I don't cover for beauty services I'm afraid Craig
  23. Yes a big happy birthday the Mac Have a cool day
  24. Very nice
  25. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Good work Martin
×
×
  • Create New...