Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    pillar gauge pod

    Very nicely done
  2. Well done Rich and Mrs Biscuit, that means there's going to be more biscuits in this world All the best
  3. So you cut the grass and ended up with 3 bags of crap, and now you've polished it Ha ha polishing a brown turd, that's next weekend (sorry Will) Curry is in 30 mins after I finish me pint. Nice pic on FB Mr G
  4. Nice Not a big Porsche fan but those were lovely back in the day and still today. I'd buy it!!
  5. I was scheduled to do mine today and tomorrow but the Mrs is back and was ordered to cut the grass! 3 full bags of the crap. As well as polishing it now means I need the pub and a curry. Great work Will, as long as you keep it that clean I'll have less work to do. Very nice
  6. 1. Koenigseg Agera R $1.7m 2. Pagani Zonda R $2.3m 3. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport €2.4m So that's a cooooool $6.4m dooooolars!! Or in English terms £4,138,579 on 3 cars. But if money no object still I'd add..... 4. Porsche GT $448,500 5. Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 €400,000 Done!
  7. Hey guess what I've been upto today (for Smudge)
  8. Talk to Bennett as he runs one. (GT4Zed)
  9. Nice to see you for your six monthly drop by. See ya then (Actually we'll see you in two weeks) But then back to six monthly disappearing acts. You make me laugh, that's not dirty, wait till you see mine later today.
  10. http://www.epracing.co.uk/EPR-Performance-Accessories/EPR-Steering-Wheel/EPR-Deep-Dish-Steering-Wheel/p-848-853-3222/
  11. Why not go Tein, subtle but liveable drop?
  12. I've got an EP Racing wheel never fitted.
  13. Very nice Just needs dropping and spacers
  14. You cannot apply any film for 6 weeks, as the paint needs those time in which to cure and totally harden.
  15. On the passenger side so that he can't see the destruction about to occur That's where the OEM ones are going, battery voltage, blah blah. What destruction? You're going 2.87 right....... Let the fireworks begin.
  16. Here's a before and after. It doesn't pay to do them, by the time you've taken out materials, I'm left with about £5ph and sore fingers. (A mate of mine came over to lend a hand. He didn't get very far as you can see on the left) Thanks for the comments
  17. In prep for Wales the strut bar is off for a re-fresh. And just 1hr away from finishing this - the 6 central bolt areas left to do.
  18. I think we need to get a book going for the arrival time or date for Bennett.
  19. Looks like my car Good work looks amazing (well I would say that!)
  20. Solicitor or anything of the kind? If so PM me
  21. If anyone is 'thinking' about a XYZ pipe, I couldn't recommend them enough. Mine has been solid for now 3 years and some 40k miles. Sound is just perfect if you want to enhance your sound without changing the back box and being able to pass old ladies without giving them a heart attack. Anyone want a video sound clip let me know.
  22. On the passenger side so that he can't see the destruction about to occur
×
×
  • Create New...