Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Ha ha TV sounds great but already have Sky
  2. It's as tame as you want it to be. The Zed is a good all rounder. I use daily with a mix of town and motorway 45miles a day. I avg about 25mpg. I managed 31.8 whilst going to Dorset, but 28mpg on the way back The Zed loves to cruise on the motorway, and what's great about the 350 is that whilst the whipper snapper hot hatch is great around town, the 350 will eat hot hatches all day long on the motorway. The beauty is you cruise along in 6th, drop 2 cogs and because of the torque you'll realise why you bought the Zed. But be VERY careful, the Zed has an inevitable disease called Zeditis (I won't go into it) but you'll soon find out once you get one and reside on the forum for a few months or weeks. Nobody has found a cure btw.
  3. For me Xbox has always been catching up with Sony. There is nothing majorly wrong with Xbox, but with their chargeable online service and noisy unit, slightly clunky interfaces the PS has always been a winner, especially with the graphics slightly taking the lead with the PS. I've played both units along the way and haven't found the Xbox to lead in any one area. This maybe why they are looking at moving towards other areas of home entertainment. I'm very excited for the PS4, but don't see any great leaps or bounds with technology advance. I was also shocked to hear that GT will be a PS3 title, doesn't seem logic to me.
  4. Good man Darren, needs some further South East representatives..... Will - shame on you, just take Bat Man and Robins face masks and jump!! Come on.... you can do it!! (LakeZ that is) Edit - there's some great roads in that region..... Andy AK knows them well too
  5. And a final one for you..... Any adjustments just let me know.
  6. And another.....
  7. Here's another
  8. The problem with a lot of photos is getting the elements of the picture into a 500x100 pxl canvas. Shrink too small and you can't fill.... Shrink to fill the canvas and you lose half of the photo elements. Look up some fonts online and let me know what you fancy, give the name and I'll change it over.
  9. Photoshop Elements. Just having dinner if you fancy another style let me know.
  10. Any good?
  11. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Because she had some special love just a week prior
  12. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    I think Adrian loves me that much he can't stop clicking when I'm around. Nothing like keeping a straight face
  13. Trust you to notice the bucket, that Zeditis of yours is terminal I could have sworn it was a Red bucket
  14. Prefer the Greddy ones personally, and the Mu ones need a bloody good clean up.
  15. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Wonder why his pm messages to me are signed off Ray then? 24 x optical zoom it says on the Lumix FZ100 I was using Ray and Taras work together, and Ray wasn't the +1 of Taras before you ask Strange that he never clarified the personnel who are at RT seeing that other team members have similarly been 'confused' and I recall addressing him as Ray Must have thought you were
  16. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Wonder why his pm messages to me are signed off Ray then? 24 x optical zoom it says on the Lumix FZ100 I was using Ray and Taras work together, and Ray wasn't the +1 of Taras before you ask Cool. That head on shot of my car looks great apart from me being in it
  17. PAH Andy!! I actually weighed myself yesterday 13 stone so there!!
  18. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Colin that was Taras, not Ray Nice photos and commentary. Just out of curiosity, what's your Zoom capabilities on that snazzy camera of yours?
  19. +1
  20. Lets sabotage the turquoise road terror, take his spark plugs out, I've done this before, 5 cylinders here we come!!
  21. Good post mate. I'd actually get Mark to set you a conservative map, so that you can slow down a little.
  22. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    I heard Ken was pushing the boundaries and dislodging cattle grids
  23. Say??
  24. +1 +2 Already supporting matey. Need some more material, maybe Wales - we all said its such a shame you couldn't make it.
×
×
  • Create New...