Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I have one not one of yours but never fitted, even have the tools, but never opened them to do it, as I'm a bit suspect with electrics (That's if I make it to the LakeZ)
  2. Looking Not long now
  3. In awaiting info from another section of the investigating police, apparently they're taking it further but how I don't know with no named driver. I'll update my thread on it later this week. Car is hopefully gonna be ready for the 28th June fingers crossed.
  4. Future plans dear Andy, just doing the relevant planning. It'll be a good 6months before I do anything.
  5. Have you got a selection of rear end pics (car not your rear end) that you can PM me. I'm thinking of the ING's as my next move. Contemplating having the upper ridge custom blended for a smoother look.
  6. Welcome to the club I was lucky enough to have my carbon boot already without the wiper, so no hole. Also the water jet was already plugged off. I personally think the rear wiper delete is so needed to keep clean lines.
  7. not from whom your thinking .....as normal the material Bennet gave me was way to small for the job.... I'm not surprised
  8. Who is specifically tracking the car you or Michelle...... Cos we know who's the better driver
  9. I've learnt the "correct" way to say the Transfagarasan Highway
  10. I wonder where that came from
  11. You've done a good job there mark, would have cost a fair few pounds to get that sorted I'm sure. Win situation
  12. It's not like that the other side though is it? Looks like they just passed it through their quality control. I guess you can't see it as much when on the car, but being face on it sticks out a little.
  13. If you'd like a re-fresh just let me know I'll do a fair price.
  14. Looking That weave is a bit naughty on that edge. Who's it made by?
  15. Probably yes as they all drive of the same OD, as far as I'm aware.
  16. Worth the wait I'd say and in investing with BBK means you gota make the right choice. There's a lot to choose from.
  17. I get messages every day about BBK from Adrian, I think he's found the ones he wants finally
  18. SMD (Not spurs mad btw) has taken on a job to rip out a shoddy custom install. Been watching the story unfold on his YouTube channel and thought I'd share. Watch all as they uncover some shocking work and use some great products and tools for the job.
  19. Sam McGoo runs those. Customs is placed on the cost for shipping and the value of the "declared" value.
×
×
  • Create New...