Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    What nuts

    You could always spend £20 and expect your wheels to fall off? Don't go for aluminium! Either go Steel or Duraluminum (Rays and Weds for instance. But you'll pay for such lugs. Or you could go Muteki which are around £50+ I think.
  2. That's already gone fella.
  3. You can subscribe?? Top of the page, just below "View New Content" Ahhh... that huge grey follow this topic button! How'd I miss that? That bump on the head still affecting you then
  4. That was brilliant! I got the message..... Just glad it was written on the screen
  5. I did have a carbon one from SMD, but sold it to a fanatic in America for twice the price. I have the metal ones.....
  6. We need to chat, as I'm going for the Audison 5.1k, but undecided on Audison or Hertz Mille components (both made in the Audison factory)
  7. I'm looking at the "Mille" range..... Sorry bud.
  8. Totally agree, may as well just said....... CAR FOR SALE
  9. You're outsourcing your polishing now? Wasso's polishing empire! (And no that's not meant to sound like a brothel) I'm working at it He does a fantastic job, but eats into my profit, the other issue is it would take me a very long time to get 24 done, so its easier to outsource.
  10. Okay payment is required. The polisher has done 11 already man he goes at it super quick. So I'll send details by PM to those listed.
  11. +1 the Buggati look a like is friggin horrendous.
  12. I've had my Zed caps on 4 years with no problems, and I live in Birmingham where they either take the wheels or the car!
  13. Didn't even raise a smirk? Made me pee my pants... watch it later when you have r-e-l-a-x-e-d O-K-A-Y I'm now relaxed as requested...... ................. ......... Nope still didn't get it.
  14. Erm right...... ?
  15. Won't work on iPhone...... Days watch on youtube but it won't link. Post a URL link if you could Vik
  16. Wasso

    Trackday toy

    The MX went ages ago.
  17. Positive review...... Quite like the meal deals at Subway Anyone buying this kit will be mighty impressed with the sub, considering its slim perspective it actually performs very well. Nice and loud. GLWTS.
  18. Given your for the 350/370 in comparison to your jag and S2000 at every opportunity on here, no wonder really We all left you behind exiting Dartford toll booth quite some time ago. Don't tell me you weren't pushing
  19. No. He was purposely sat there with the camera rammed in his face so that he would catch the worst of the breaking surf. It's boring, scripted, Grandmar humor. I watch it in the vague dying hope that there may be 10 minutes of the new Jag, or M5 or any other interesting car that Top Gear WAS famous for. Best watch something else then if that's how you feel.
  20. Ian you will find this absolutely hilarious mate http://youtu.be/YRsd_Iu-42E No that is THE worst prog ever put on TV, thing is my nan used to love it
  21. Love the rims..... But then I loved your 5zigen rims you had before. Coming along real nice but the vents of the chargespeed would have suited those rims so nice.
  22. You bloody boring lot! You're all getting too old. So nobody laughed at the misfortune of May on the boat, I cracked up.
  23. Yes very good. Nice boat and a good race. The speed camera thing has been going on for years. I was snapped on the M25 doing 92 in the outside lane just prior to the A3 heading anticlockwise. Then all of a sudden snap!! Smile for the camera. No gantry lights were on! That was some 12 years ago. Looking forward to next weeks show
  24. I think the front is about £900 but you can get second hand in the US. I was actually going to get one instead of the V2 but really unsure about the extended nose.
×
×
  • Create New...