Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome 👋
  2. It failed twice and 3rd time lucky, the post was successful, but when I look at the thread, I was shocked to see my post x3
  3. Opss sorry for triple post. I keep getting error in server but it still manage to post my reply. Really sorry about this :o
  4. Deleted post ^_^ sorry
  5. Deleted post my apologies
  6. Link? http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/The-Tumbler-76023
  7. Definitely worth it mate, I've got it and planning to build it during Xmas
  8. I will definitely consider them when I save enough money to buy a new set of wheels
  9. Sorry bout your loss Rob. My deepest condolences to you and family. RIP
  10. Happy birthday mate!
  11. Fantastic job mate. Looking really good there. Might consider doing something similar to my 350z
  12. +1 for me too, 20mm front 25mm rear for me. Not much difference to be honest, apart from I need to be more careful not to curb it
  13. Hello and welcome 👋
  14. Nice pics mate
  15. Hello and welcome 👋
  16. Congrats mate, hope you've been enjoying it now. P/S: Don't press the magic button just yet Pics are always welcome
  17. Patience will pay of nicely mate. The right one will come eventually
  18. Looking good Steve
  19. Hello and welcome 👋
  20. Happy birthday 🎂
  21. I'm definitely interested in St but mine's DE too.
  22. £116 delivered mate. Follow the link in my post above will get you to the group buy thread. Latest update from Tarmac that he has stock now and ready to ship.
  23. Mini update: Suppose to fit the LED rear lights today however when I check the lights properly this morning before fitting, I found that there is a little damage on one of the corner (left side). Actually if you look closely on the picture above and zoom in to the bottom corner, you can actually see it. Not easy to spot but very unfortunate things like this do happen every now and then. Rang up Ewen immediately and he said he'll sort it out for me. Again, excellent service from Clark Motorsport. Hopefully replacement will be delivered soon. Hence no pretty pics of my Zed with new rear lights for now..........I absolutely loved them even before they are on my zed.....
×
×
  • Create New...