Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. If you don't mind a refurbished key, I got mine here http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/111596643946?_mwBanner=1 But you'll need to 1) get your local locksmiths to cut the blade for you 2) program the lock/unlock button yourself (Guide here http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?showtopic=16896) 3) Go to Nissan to get the immobiliser programmed (check how much they charge for this only, else some locksmiths can do this too) Sounds like a mission but should cost less than £250. Check out my build thread, final post about my new key.
  2. GLWTS mate, they looked like they are from StarWars, Darth Vader's mask.
  3. Hello and welcome 👋
  4. RIP
  5. Just waiting for February pay day
  6. Well done, nice looking zed
  7. Loving it! Great job there!
  8. I personally quite like the balloon white, sorry but the Bianco Fuji does look great too. I think you know what you wanted already..... go for it mate! Your zed will look awesome!
  9. My zed's cabin electronics screwed up when I short circuit'ed whilst fitting LED lights and I had disconnected the battery more than 10 times trying to reset my zed. Never need to enter code into my original Bose HU. Not sure why some zed needs a code tho? Mine's a UK GT model. I wonder if that can function can be turned off hence it won't ask for code when battery is disconnected.
  10. Brought 5L Fuchs GT1 from OpieOils last week and my mate was OK to let me use his ramp in his man gave. Its a proper cave that he rent with his mate to store his project cars and use as a workshop. There are about 4 Land Rovers in there, an old mustang somewhere in another unit nearby, a Ford Mexico and a Chevy pick up. And also lots of car bits laying around here and there.......Its the first I visited his cave and I'm really loving it there!! Anyway back to the oil change, pretty straight forward really. Here's my mate checking the jacking points making its on the correct location Took the bottom plastic panel out, and found that its not in perfect condition....oh well, its nearly perfect as I think there is a bit broken off (picture below) and 2 plastic studs were missing. I'll do some research where to get them. I think I can get like 100pcs from Ebay or maybe I'm thinking if I should get a new/used plastic panel or go for an aluminum (auto-correct suggested this and shows its an error when I type in aluminium, surely this is a UK site!!) cover Oh well......got it up all the way to the top and removed the sump plug, drained everything out, removed the oil filter and then I lower my zed so that I can just flush my engine with about 1 ltr of Mobil Super 3000 5W-30. First few seconds the oil that comes out of the sump plug hole was black and soon turns golden which i suppose that had flushed most of the old oil out. New oil filter in and fill it up as per guide -->http://www.350z-uk.c...r-change-guide/ Here's a snap after oil change and 1 more snap before leaving the workshop (sorry, cant resist) Car is now at around 78.6k and next oil change is planned after 5k or 1 year which every comes first. I'm only driving to work and back (less then 5 miles round trip) so annual mileage will be minimum but I do love my zed hence regular oil change is a must (£35 ish for oil and filter change is definitely worth it ) Overall took me around 40mins max. But definitely enjoyed my time working on the car. My mate advised me to get some under seal paint, give my zed a quick clean and brush with a wired brush. Put them under seal on and its not costing a lot for a tin. Sounds like a good advise to me as I'm planning to keep my zed long term (with a hope to SC after 5yrs). That's all the update I have today. Thanks for reading
  11. Oh no........
  12. Hello and welcome 👋
  13. Try National Windscreens http://m.nationalwindscreens.co.uk/ Quoted around £500 for my previous car (Hyundai Coupe Gen2) at Autoglass but this place sort me out for around £230 if I remember correctly. I take it your insurance does not cover this?
  14. Good achievement in 3 months mate! I'm only 5% complete on my to do list Very nicely mod'ed zed. Really like the outcome
  15. Welcome back 👋
  16. Hello and welcome 👋
  17. Hello and welcome 👋
  18. Hello and welcome 👋 You definitely has the best colour
  19. Hello and welcome 👋
  20. Yep, this is the guide that I use. You got it from the same seller, I guess mine might be faulty? Seller still hasn't reply my message
  21. Hello and welcome 👋
  22. Hello and welcome 👋
  23. Hello and welcome 👋 Glad you are loving you zed. For pics with Photobucket, once you uploaded there, click on the photo, then at the right side of the pics, there will be 4 boxes (email & IM, html, IMG, Direct) Click on IMG and it will be automatically copied to your clipboard. Then paste it here in your thread/post. It will appear as a url link but once you post it, the image will appear
×
×
  • Create New...