Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Super! No more sleepless nights now. Get this sorted and start enjoying your Zed fully!
  2. Congratulations on your purchase, I'm sure you'll love it. Hello and welcome 👋
  3. Thanks Steve. Hopefully a small slot about 4mm wide should be good enough to slide it in but might have issue with bits inside the reflector. Will have to wait and see how it goes.
  4. Hello and welcome 👋 Happy Zeditus mate! It will get in you sooner than you think
  5. All method failed to split the back casing and the front clear reflector. So will need to borrow my mate's rotary tool to cut a slot to put the LED PBC in. Will have to wait for a bit now unfortunately. Meanwhile somewhere in Huddersfield Gtechniq C4 plastic restorer A little bit on the expensive side for a small bottle but worth the money as you only need few drops and it lasted for 6 months. Just need to clean the surface with some IPA (Indian pale ale) and off you go with the G-power. I think I used just about 10 drops for both wing mirrors and front grill. Restored the front bumper grill Used them before on the wing mirror's base before and it lasted about 7 months. So topped up with more G-power! Well, before that I've also gave my zed a wash and tyres blacked! Here's the final result!
  6. Hello and welcome back 👋
  7. Yep, looks like a Bose to me. Bring a CD along to test it =) might get few pounds off if they skips as this is common issue.
  8. Hello and welcome 👋
  9. Good luck mate!
  10. Keep up the good progress update. Looking more and more interesting now. It will be stunning when it's completed
  11. Glad you know Lovie had served you well. GLWTS mate, did you put it up for sale here as well?
  12. Many congratulations!
  13. Hello and welcome 👋
  14. Don't spend money on Haynes, they are not that great. Try Google 350z service manual, there are pdf documents out there that you can download for free. I find it much better compared to Haynes. Edit: Here's the link to download the OEM service manuals http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/350Z/coupe/2004_Coupe+Roadster/ You'll need to look at specific copy for what you need
  15. Happy birthday 🎂
  16. Hello and welcome 👋
  17. Oh no...... Not the video tease!
  18. I did struggle getting mine removed. Try tighten it a little bit before loosening it. I ended up damaging the original knob (not too bothered) and managed to get it off. Check out my build thread (link in my signature below) for tools that i've used.
  19. Hello and welcome 👋
  20. Welcome back 👋
  21. I'm so tempted with this....... Lucky you are no where near me GLWTS.
  22. veeg33

    engine blown

    Hope you'll get to the bottom of it soon and costing you minimum.
×
×
  • Create New...