Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. No worries ....... Just let me know if you want them Thanks joshn
  2. I'm nearly at the point of no return in my mind ...... Keep thinking about it so much it's doing my head in!! Think I'm just going to have to give in !!
  3. Your like me mate .... Want it one day ... Then the next get scared !! For me I can't think of anything I would want more than a nice 50 with 400bhp ! My car cost me 10k + charging 20k What could I get for 20-22k that's the same age ( 08 plate) or newer , with 28k on , that's mint condition , and that I love ? Can't think of any to be honest! M3 on an 08 +, with 30k on , £25 000 ? If you love the 70 and thinking of keeping for a few years then go for it mate
  4. Hi Just for your info your need to her new brake lines brembo ones here is a member on here doing them really cheap and your need to get 4 new bolts for the rear calipers as the Non JDM ones don't fit but thats about it I have the standard lines , so all your need is bolts
  5. That would be great ..... If I go for it I just want everything I need in one package .... Inc the catch can - PVC - Thanks Any word on the rear brake fitment?
  6. Ok mate .... Yes they fit your car ..... The brakes will be coming off next week or the one after , so if you want to pop over and have a look while they are still on the car then please do Thanks josh Just realised your a few miles away from me ! But yes they are still available
  7. Think the Berks would net you a few more ponies but won't last that long ..... Think they get " blown out" after a few k . I have them on my car and if I go fi I will leave them on and they will become decats after a few thousand miles
  8. Does this package come with all hoses etc to fit the frozen boost radiator ? And all bolts / brackets ? Also been reading about pcv .... Can you put a kit together for this as well? Cheers
  9. That looks so much better with those wheels!! What size rear tyre did you go for in the end? ....... I think blue caliper would just finish it now Looks epic though
  10. Think he still works there ?....... Maybe if he tried to take it back and the boss heard of it , then it might be his ex - employees !! Nice watch though GLWTS
  11. That's some cracking pics Just shows how classic the styling is on the 50 against the 70 .... Smooth Your cars looking great !!
  12. Wheels sold .... Mods please lock Thanks
  13. Sorry dude Ill buy another one for you if you like? Be about £420 though
  14. How did you get on with this rob? How are the bilsteins?
  15. Mark- If someone was wanting to go with the stillen charger and expect to run 450bhp @ the fly what would be needed to have it running safe in the engine? And rough cost ? Cheers
  16. Big ronnie - legend !!
  17. Going by your spec list on your car Andy you need to go to rehab for a long long time !! Welcome .... 08 are the best ! Heard 07 are faster though
  18. Looks really good ..... skill and patience required to do that ..... Which I don't possess !!
  19. Ill be honest mate ...... Go for it , will look amazing Amazingly bad !
  20. Sounds good ..... When your next over matts way let me know and ill pop over to meet up ...... Or if your ever southampton way
  21. Yes I would imagine you did keep up ...... Just about And by blasts I don't mean race ( this causes instant flaming and cavity searches on here)
  22. That's great numbers man ...... And I'm genuinely glad your problems are getting there:) You on the standard clutch as well ? Really need to meet up with you and have a chat at some point .........
×
×
  • Create New...