Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Alex ..... Is that the same ftlb settings for the 370z brakes? As the instructions I had were to 80 on the caliper bolts....
  2. Cant wait to see you results You having the frozen boost fitted at the same time?
  3. Why don't you start a poll on it ?
  4. I've always been a bit sensible with money .... Well I am now after starting a small business about 4 years ago ...... My wife moans at me for having ( what she considers large ish savings 60 odd ) but then moans again when I spend some on silly things , like superchergers !!
  5. When I put my akebono brakes ( 370z brakes) on my 350 .... They stated in the instructions 80ftlb for the bolts ..... 115 sounds very tight .
  6. Looks great ... Love the side steps , makes the car look lower than it actually is
  7. No doubt it's a great performance car but its not just about that for me anyway ..... They just don't have the look of say a Aston ect Not special enough for £150 k
  8. £150k on a gtr is just stupid !! I like the look of it but its just a gtr dressed up ! Alot nicer cars out there for alot less IMO
  9. And also if you've bled the fluid .... Could be air in the system , mine done this after not being bled properly , was quite scary to be honest !
  10. He'll never be done !! I bet dom thought the same ... Then He came on here !!
  11. Good luck won the build although I'm not sure you are going to need it..... Looks like an impressive set up and litchfield are highly regarded ! How many gtrs !!!!!!! Got the fittings today , ready to be sent to you
  12. And zeditus returns .......
  13. Have to agree with pinky winky above ...... Let's not bicker between 2 great cars , wouldn't it be better to have a poll --- zed vs vxr , which is quicker ?
  14. Oi I resemble that remark But your running 500bhp to back up the body kit
  15. Looking good with the exhaust How come the decats didn't go on? The fear of it being to loud?
  16. Don't do it mate ....... It's a fine line with the zed IMO .... A few visual mods can work wonders ..... But too many can spoil it . Just my opinion though
  17. Good call, would look much better if they were black too And some gloss black tarmac side steps ....... And each to their own ..... But please take those bonnet stripes off !!
  18. ..... Oh forgot , this is a charge cooler .... Air to water intercooler ........
  19. Great , ill get that done over the next few day Ill probably just spray the front Cheers !!
  20. Not a fan of those grills , sorry dude But without it , on my darker car I'm pretty sure you will see the silver cooler .... My stillen oil cooler is black already .
  21. But going from that vid it would look like you get worse heat soak with a silver one? As in when they just blew hot air through it ( no fan ) the difference between silver and black was quite a bit ........
  22. Hi all , just wandered if it was ok to spray the intercooler ? It's silver at the moment but don't want it to stand out on the car once fitted , thinking of spraying the face of it black . Any reason I can't do this? And thinking of using high temp straight to metal spray paint ? Thanks
  23. ......... And hopefully the new exhaust while they are there:)
  24. Great idea with the miltek pipes , looks loads better .
×
×
  • Create New...